Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she won’t like her face once the fillers are gone as she isn’t used to it so She wont last long without the fillers, she’ll put them back in after a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
No wonder women are generally so insecure about their bodies! A man paying for sex...and then complaining about the woman's body 😵💫😵💫😵💫

I bet he's a real catch himself...🤔🥴

Reactions: 14
I’m sure that’s the second review where they’ve referred to her bum as being natural - men have no idea!

I think she had an uplift and implamt replacement so what he thinks are stretch marks are probably scars from the lift. Idiot!

Reactions: 7
No wonder women are generally so insecure about their bodies! A man paying for sex...and then complaining about the woman's body 😵💫😵💫😵💫

I bet he's a real catch himself...🤔🥴
This is why i hate sex work, it lets men think they can say and think what they like about women because they paid for it.

Dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s far from a stunner but he’s probably gross and couldn’t get a Chanelle without paying for it. It’s the way they talk about the sex acts as well, it’s all bravado, getting a pat on the back from the lads 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s far from a stunner but he’s probably gross and couldn’t get a Chanelle without paying for it. It’s the way they talk about the sex acts as well, it’s all bravado, getting a pat on the back from the lads 🤮
From my experience a lot of the reviews are cap. Guys have written tit about me on there that literally didn’t happen 🤣🤣 making me sound like a sex goddess and tit hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
im assuming the "stretch marks" he's talking about are probably boob uplift scars too

£550 for 2 hours isn't bad..hope she's doing something useful with the money

Reactions: 6
From my experience a lot of the reviews are cap. Guys have written tit about me on there that literally didn’t happen 🤣🤣 making me sound like a sex goddess and tit hahahaha
Just fantasists, I don’t know how anyone can be so brazen that review made him sound like he was desperate and wanted anything there and then so who is he to judge?😂

duck me depriving folk from having 3 bags for a 100 but shes swinging her fat arse on the camera dripping in fake real Cartier!
Duck donate your 100s you spend on that cheap gold that will turn green and help a charity out!!!!
no this killed me off😂😂😂😂. why does she care what people spend their money on? she needs to bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell your customers to donate £20 to charity instead of your vagina🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we waiting in anticipation for the big reveal (dissolved fillers?) now will she look more like ‘take me out Chanelle?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
duck me depriving folk from having 3 bags for a 100 but shes swinging her fat arse on the camera dripping in fake real Cartier!
Duck donate your 100s you spend on that cheap gold that will turn green and help a charity out!!!!
My drug dealer is a local business, silly

• Haha
Are we waiting in anticipation for the big reveal (dissolved fillers?) now will she look more like ‘take me out Chanelle?
I honestly think she’ll have some put back in straight away like holly boon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.