Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a reply on her Insta story (with a couple of pictures from Google images, interesting that her name isn’t on the scan picture) so it’s confirmed that she reads here lol.

Channelle - stop. Just stop. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough.

Funnily enough she’s been caught out for this before, 100 roses lifted directly from Google images ring any bells Chanelle? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just go wash your pissy flaps chanelle and leave us be, we’re here chatting amongst ourselves, no one is stopping you from
Whoring yourself out and ‘living your best life’ you moonface.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has posted her miscarriage blood with no trigger warning.

Stupid cow. Unfollowed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How is she still selling her self when she has a boyfriend ???
To be fair if that's her Job ,do you expect her to quit her job cause she has a boyfriend. Do women working in offices quit working when they get in a relationship 🤔

People say they met while he was a client so not like he didn't know what she does...

Reactions: 6
I can’t see it so must have been removed. Even if you had a miscarriage I can think of a few instances why you might need to take a photo, but would you keep it????

Reactions: 8
I think if you report the image, it just removes it from you viewing

now she’s claiming she posted for ‘close friends’

Sure Jan 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think if you report the image, it just removes it from you viewing
I didn’t report it I didn’t see anything to report so it must have been removed or she deleted it

Reactions: 3
To be fair if that's her Job ,do you expect her to quit her job cause she has a boyfriend. Do women working in offices quit working when they get in a relationship 🤔

People say they met while he was a client so not like he didn't know what she does...
Can hardly compare working in an office to prostitution.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So was she telling the truth about the miscarriage then? The pregnancy wasn’t staged? I’m lost now. 🫣

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t know. I was just more confused as to why it was a rumour that it was fake in the first place??
Me too! I am not sure would you really go to the trouble of doing that big announcement and setting up baby page etc if you were faking it to get him back? Seems off maybe original poster can fill us in more! Agree the baby bump pics are ridiculous as at 6 weeks the baby a size of a bit of rice some people don't even know they pregnant at that stage yet

Reactions: 4
Hoping original poster can come on here and she’d some light? Also wonder how many times a day she visits this site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.