Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr keeping someone private isn’t showing them with a emoji over their face it’s saying and showing nothing. And is she trying to say she paid for the holiday? I’d never tell people how much my holiday costs 🥴
She was a bit ripped off wasn’t she. Would pay that for Sandals.

Reactions: 2
She was a bit ripped off wasn’t she. Would pay that for Sandals.
They’re nice hotels but she’s literally just trying to show off she mostly only answered questions about the cost. I’d say something like avg cost of room is xxx depending on room type. Dunno why I expect her to have any class in her responses to questions she’s prob asked herself anyway.

Reactions: 11
She definitely writes questions to herself and the fact she’s like ‘I wanted honeymoon suites’ etc who does she think she is? Scruffy fat slag from Gorton get in the bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thoughts on her most recent q&a??? All about bragging and making herself look successful.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Thoughts on her most recent q&a??? All about bragging and making herself look successful.
I’ve terrible eyesight and got a normal sized iPhone so I can’t see what the duck she is writing on most of those answers unless I screenshot and zoom in. But I can see the questions and she’s a sad act. No one, other than perhaps some disadvantaged & impressionable teens are bowled over by you hunny. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What that guy did to that dog is unforgivable but it’s not down to her to start calling out the girlfriend and posting her details, who does she think she is

Reactions: 9
Remember when she pretended to be pregnant and posted a whole announcement on her Insta? Then her bf found out it was all lies and left her! 🙈 I forgot about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Remember when she pretended to be pregnant and posted a whole announcement on her Insta? Then her bf found out it was all lies and left her! 🙈 I forgot about that.
Oh really I thought she miscarriage? She had posts with a bump or am I going mad 😂 was this fake??

Reactions: 3
Oh really I thought she miscarriage? She had posts with a bump or am I going mad 😂 was this fake??
I know her through a mutual friend. The ‘bump’ looked like she’d eaten a big Chinese. Apparently her boyfriend had left her for another woman, she was living in his house previously so essentially she would have been homeless. She orchestrated this story about being pregnant with his child to get him. Then it all unravelled that it was a lie and she pretended to miscarriage. She really is a piece of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know her through a mutual friend. The ‘bump’ looked like she’d eaten a big Chinese. Apparently her boyfriend had left her for another woman, she was living in his house previously so essentially she would have been homeless. She orchestrated this story about being pregnant with his child to get him. Then it all unravelled that it was a lie and she pretended to miscarriage. She really is a piece of tit.
Oh wow! That's shocking! What a POS to make up such a thing as baby loss awful!

Was that the one where she made a whole Instagram account and called it baby mccleary?

Reactions: 5
Yeah rings a bell! Also noticed she deleted all trace of baby announcement etc and all old posts 🙄
I think it’s spoken about a little bit in her first thread too

ETA:just realised she only has one lol, my bad. It’ll be on the first few pages I’m sure

Reactions: 1
Lol she was approximately 6 weeks pregnant when she posted her food baby belly 😂 but yeh it’s all bullshit that miscarriage

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Holy tit I remember that miscarriage and genuinely thought it was real, I felt awful for her. It's crazy what people portray on social media compared to what goes on behind closed doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.