Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how when she’s single she’s all about Netflix and Chinese and post quotes about ‘it’s not what you’ve got it’s who you’ve got etc’ but now she’s with someone she’s on holiday in honeymoon suites, buying Cartier etc showing off. She’s an absolute dog and I don’t believe she’s got any savings like she’s banging on about!!

Reactions: 15
Just searched the thread and see it was mention that she was possibly with him. Also forgot about this post, guess that’s the guy she’s with now then?

He’s an infamous sugar daddy 😂
Ive seen this Paul fella on othe threads on here, im sure of it🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive seen this Paul fella on othe threads on here, im sure of it🤔
He’s the main man on the Bayley thread, even pays us a visit himself sometimes. He’s been mention on Sally Axls as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the main man on the Bayley thread, even pays us a visit himself sometimes. He’s been mention on Sally Axls as well.
Oh yeh thats him🤣. Dirrtyyyy dawg. Thanks for refreshing my memory ,i thought i had dreamt it which is quite worrying 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly his name was rich? So it was all fake?? I’m not a mum so I wouldn’t know much about baby bumps but it does look a lil sus
Yeh a baby bump doesn’t come out from under your chest/ribs like that. What a disgusting thing to lie about.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You don’t get a bump really till 4/5 months, before then it looks like bloat.

She was trying so hard to push her stomach out and force a bump

Yeh a baby bump doesn’t come out from under your chest/ribs like that. What a disgusting thing to lie about.
I wasn’t a mum when she did this, I remember thinking wow that’s massive especially for that early on in a pregnancy. I think I even commented it was going to be a big baby! But yeah realising now as a mum I totally get where you’re coming from, that isn’t a baby bump at all!

I wasn’t a mum when she did this, I remember thinking wow that’s massive especially for that early on in a pregnancy. I think I even commented it was going to be a big baby! But yeah realising now as a mum I totally get where you’re coming from, that isn’t a baby bump at all!
Yeh obviously everyone is different but early on it’s typically all low and you can just tell she’s breathing and pushing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Like other people have said I also believe she’s skint and doesn’t have anything to brag about. It’s all for show

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.