Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That silver foil dress she wore 🤢😂 awful. She’s so tacky. The pink tutu top and shorts was Gross aswel the other week. Surprised this thread moves so slow. Surely people have more gossip on her ???

Reactions: 4
That silver foil dress she wore 🤢😂 awful. She’s so tacky. The pink tutu top and shorts was Gross aswel the other week. Surprised this thread moves so slow. Surely people have more gossip on her ???
There isn’t much constructive stuff that can be discussed about her other than what a complete state she is.

she is honestly the kind of person i would hate to encounter on a night out, loud and brash. No class whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
she hasn't got the boobs to be wearing such a deep plunge... dont get me started on her hair absolute straw

Reactions: 1
She is so trashy 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry but she looks bad.

The other person is vile too for doing that.

What the fuuuuck 😳😳 I always thought rich was a nice quiet soft lad that put up with her.... suppose we'll never know the truth though

Reactions: 2
Person she’s talking about used to work in a failed bridal shop in Ireland that left brides in the lurch with days to their wedding. She was on the phone to some of the brides threatening them at the time so she’s known for it. The owner who is her best friend fled to wales and she moved to Manchester I think with her dj fiancé. They’re not together anymore.
she posed for playboy years ago. And I believe she actually used to carry weight herself so shame on her for commenting on that too

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Don't mind the girl but her face and lips really have too much filler and it's just not nice. She would be a pretty girl without it all

What the duck is up
With Chantelle’s face? Lay off
The filler
Hunnie. Your morphing into Joyce wildenstein...
Remember the post a few pages back saying she lied about being pregnant? Hmmmmm don’t know what to make of
These insta story’s tonight..
Rich is a little bellend but oh my see her offering that girl
Out to fight 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched her instagram stories, obviously there’s more than one side to every story so god knows but offering someone out when you have a platform like she does just seems so cringe and embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️ Especially when she continually preaches about positivity etc. normally.. I also don’t like the fact she tagged the lady in the stories, when people with a large following do that you know that it sets it up that people may go out their way to ‘attack’ them online - the woman obviously isn’t an angel so it’s debatable if she’s deserving of that but it comes across hypocritical from someone like Chanel who always posts ‘preachy’ quotes about being kind and things. I did like her she kind of reminded me of Charlotte Dawson but it seems like she’s not in a very good headspace at the moment. I think she should step away from social media for a while but I doubt she will since it seems to be her main cashbuilder ☹

looks like she needs a good bath, I can only imagine the stench coming off her in this weather.

I mean I do feel bad for her after watching theses stories she’s definitely needing a social media break. Her platforms too big to be posting such personal cringe things. This other girl sounds like such a sket and rich sounds like a Nasty piece of work and narcissist if he was being nice to her last week now this.

Also are her gums black or is it the filter 😕

Also are her gums black or is it the filter 😕
[/QUOTE]

It's a filter .

I think she should have a social media break and deal with all this privately

I wouldn't blame her for tagging that trash who is ringing her phone, I'd be making my way too confront her! Name and shame the right way! Yes she has a very loud personality but words hurt especially when it was from someone she loved

I don’t blame her for naming and shaming the woman or rich. If someone can speak such disgusting things and threats...they should be called out so everyone knows what they’re like. I feel sorry for her, she’s obviously slightly lost and at a cross roads. Think her loved ones really need to wrap her up at the minute, you can see looking at her she isn’t doing too well.

Also, he might now be as laid back as we think, maybe a dodgey past or personality? Hence why she’s saying if anything happens to her ect...she may actually be scared of him

Last edited:
God she’s so rough offering someone out on social media 🤢🤢 Can tell she was one of the bully slappera at school....

sort them black gums out aswell love 😫

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.