Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that.

she is massively attention seeking. Something bery wrong with her if she did pull something like that.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she’s not the slimmest I think she’s naturally chubby around the middle so she was bloated and pushing her natural chub out 😂🙈 even if she was genuinely pregnant she was only ever 6 or 7 weeks max there’s absolutely no way her “bump” would show it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how nasty some people can be! Imagine losing your baby then reading people think you faked it and are laughing, should completely be ashamed of yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe how nasty some people can be! Imagine losing your baby then reading people think you faked it and are laughing, should completely be ashamed of yourselves.
Who is laughing? Did I miss that part?

If you read back the thread you will see I had an ectopic pregnancy at the same time so it is absolutely not funny.

Someone came on here claiming she knows her ex and that it was faked. Shoot the messenger.
And in hindsight everyone else is right, that bump is a 5 month bump at least.

Last edited:
Chanel said herself it was very early days in the pregnancy she said she was only 6 weeks when she made the baby insta page 🥴 there’s absolutely no way in hell she was 5 months. There was never even a scan as she was so early but maybe there was no baby at all.....😕

The new video she’s just posted.... u can nearly see her fanny.
These types of videos are just so attention seeking and cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Videos like that don’t say ‘i am happy and confident’
Stinks of desperation.

going on about happiness but as soon Its allowed she will be in some doctors surgery getting something else nipped and tucked.

her body is so lumpy from all the dodgey treatments she has done.

she was Nice looking before she started doing all this to herself.
Instead of spending so much money on plastic surgery she needs to invest in a therapist

Reactions: 4
Hhmmm read a few comments on here and not sure what to think! Seems to be slight truth in the fact she’s got no money seen as she’s gone from kitting her last house out in all the best stuff to renting a run down house and she’s sat painting kitchen cupboards herself and in her own words ‘all renovations done by herself and on a budget’ hhhmmmmm!!

Reactions: 3
Hhmmm read a few comments on here and not sure what to think! Seems to be slight truth in the fact she’s got no money seen as she’s gone from kitting her last house out in all the best stuff to renting a run down house and she’s sat painting kitchen cupboards herself and in her own words ‘all renovations done by herself and on a budget’ hhhmmmmm!!
On such a budget which is fine but like why spend 10s of thousands on BBL surgery’s, boob jobs and lipo that don’t even work, when you could’ve put a deposit down and bought property. 🤯 priorities all wrong

Reactions: 2
On such a budget which is fine but like why spend 10s of thousands on BBL surgery’s, boob jobs and lipo that don’t even work, when you could’ve put a deposit down and bought property. 🤯 priorities all wrong
EXACTLY! However she has in the past asked for people to take part in surgery at a huge discount for surgeons social media etc so I bet that’s how she gets hers done - either cheap or free for recruiting others. She hasn’t asked for people in a while and she hasn’t had any surgery in a while (that we know of) so maybe that contract has ended?!

Reactions: 1
I think she got her boobs done again maybe a year/2 years ago max and she got more bbl at same time. It’s just stupid the amount of tit she has bought clothes/shoes wise n she’s obv skint. She probably made a nice enough amount of money after Bb aswel it’s just sad really

I personally like her, but I think she’s not the best with money constantly flashing new designer items etc I think she might now be little skint hence kitchen on a budget where before she wouldn’t care about money

I know she openly admitted to having a cash pig in BB but I’m guessing she gave all that up when she got with her ex boyfriend/ fiancé and relied on his money for her lifestyle.

I like her too but half her stuff is fake. When she used to go to Dubai she suddenly had 3 or 4 expensive handbags no unboxing videos and the bags would lose shape really quickly.

Reactions: 6
I like her too but half her stuff is fake. When she used to go to Dubai she suddenly had 3 or 4 expensive handbags no unboxing videos and the bags would lose shape really quickly.
Yes I agree I think a lot of her stuff is fake you’re right.

I see she’s currently selling her footstool for £300 that she got gifted 3months ago🙄 The company who gave it her must be thrilled. Posted 1 pic and sells it on😡

• Wow
She always looks like she needs a good wash . Makeup caked onto her . Her recent photo makes her look like a street hooker

Oh god, she is a right state!!

Really can’t stand people with their faux body positivity. If you’re so bloody happy with yourself then stop going on about it and live your life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.