Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her for too long, she looks a right state with them lips, she is starting to look like a moon face!

also even if she didnt have that face she has such a crude ugly personality it would put me off anyways

Reactions: 4
She looks like she needs a good scrub. The clothes she’s selling too wow some lovely “pink” Victoria secrets tops from 10 years ago 😂😂😂🙈 times must be hard selling absolute tat that I would just put to a charity shop

Reactions: 1
She looks like she needs a good scrub. The clothes she’s selling too wow some lovely “pink” Victoria secrets tops from 10 years ago 😂😂😂🙈 times must be hard selling absolute tat that I would just put to a charity shop
I was thinking the EXACT same! Selling bits and bobs for £10 - it’s coz she’s Skint! It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
I just thought she had randomly got a ruptured Fallopian tube but I just googled it and according by to google it’s caused by ectopic pregnancy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeh same I’m guessing she’s had an ectopic pregnancy
I just thought she had randomly got a ruptured Fallopian tube but I just googled it and according by to google it’s caused by ectopic pregnancy 🤷‍♀️
There are a few other things that can cause a ruptured Fallopian tube not just an ectopic pregnancy and she regularly goes on about how she’s on her period and really suffers so I don’t think she was pregnant.

There are a few other things that can cause a ruptured Fallopian tube not just an ectopic pregnancy and she regularly goes on about how she’s on her period and really suffers so I don’t think she was pregnant.
I googled it last night and every single link said ectopic, I couldn’t find any other reason for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.