Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard about that little girl. Just read it now - so sad. The pyjama theory is so sad if true. Do people think her mum did it?

Reactions: 2
Someone in the family for sure. I read that her father stated that he knew where his body was? I could be remembering wrong, however.

I read on reddit the theory that it could've been her older sister and the parents attempted to cover it up. People also think she wasn't in the bed the whole time which I think is plausible because they were in and out of the bedroom so much! Surely they would've noticed her, or at least the smell...
This is her bedroom the 'morning of her disappearance' (which I assume means after they 'realised' she was missing). I feel like they would've noticed her if she was there. If it happened accidentally as well surely the sheets would be at least ruffled? The bed looks well made. Unless they made it? But then HOW would you make a bed and not notice a deceased child??? I have so many questions about it.

1591913453662.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Elisa Lam

Maddie McCann

Maura Murray

Patrick Warren & David Spencer

Abby Williams & Liberty German
I feel like Maura Murray is dead, I don’t believe she ran off to start a new life. The videos that old man made, whilst obviously a troll, make me feel quite nervous. They were really creepy.
The Abby Williams and Liberty German one is interesting, I’ve read a lot about it and it seems that the community or at least she police know who did it but there isn’t enough evidence to solidly link it.
With Elisa Lam I think she was having a mental health crisis.

The one that interests me is Missy Bevers...who on Earth is in the SWAT gear in the CCTV? It’s quite eeery to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon Everything about the case is so eerie and unknown. Its not certain whether they got lost in the jungle or were murdered but they started taking incredibly eerie pictures the further they progressed into the bush. I really hope their families get some closure.
Wow I just read up on this it’s crazy! So their bodies were found in parts but there were no marks on the bones!? Poor girls

Reactions: 1
Anyone else read all these stories late at night and get a bit scared in their own home?! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Anyone else read all these stories late at night and get a bit scared in their own home?! 😳
Yes I Love missing people cases etc (obvs very awful and sad too I have cried over many details) but think I went a bit far researching every night after reading this thread and last night had such a nightmare woke up sweating at 3am 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Always! For some weird reason I'm drawn to these types of threads and rabbit holes before bed. The worst is 'Reddit No Sleep' ... I scare myself shitless, yet continue to do it ...

Reactions: 11
The Nora case is so odd, I think even the family don’t believe the original autopsy results.

Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch anything with Hayden Pannitteire because of Amanda Knox. She portrayed her in a movie. I watched an interview with Hayden where she was saying how wonderful Amanda Knox was and what an inspiration she was. She was still a convicted Killer at the time. Disgusting. Meredith’s family will never find peace not knowing what happened to her
You do know that Rudy Guede was found guilty of Meredith's murder while the Amanda Knox circus was going on?

Reactions: 9
Always! For some weird reason I'm drawn to these types of threads and rabbit holes before bed. The worst is 'Reddit No Sleep' ... I scare myself shitless, yet continue to do it ...
This is me and I love the creepy encounters one

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Damien nettle, just so the family get closure on where he is buried
Ben needham the truth finally
And Danielle Jones from town near me in Essex, where her uncle put her body

And a friend of mine Chris May went missing in 2015 never seen of again,people say frugs related yet I didn’t know he was into drugs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You do know that Rudy Guede was found guilty of Meredith's murder while the Amanda Knox circus was going on?
I do know that. My point is that at the time she was guilty of murder. I believe she and her bf were involved. I have watched many documentaries on it. I don’t believe Meredith‘s family will find Peace as it has never been truly revealed what happened.

Reactions: 7
Dr. David Lidgey., who was a GP in Norfolk at the time of his disappearance. He worked as a GP at my local surgery in SE London before he went to Norfolk. He told me he was going to leave the practice to become a locum as it would be less stressful. His wife said he had major depression. There have been a lot of stories about his disappearance inc interviews with his wife. He disappeared 9 years ago this month. I found him to be very kind and courteous man in my encounters with him. Picture taken from a newspaper report.
0B2AEF06-C35C-43D1-A76A-E1AB5AF87656.jpeg

• Sad
All the time! I was up at 2:30 the other morning and was reading missing people cases... I eventually needed a wee and was so scared to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do know that. My point is that at the time she was guilty of murder. I believe she and her bf were involved. I have watched many documentaries on it. I don’t believe Meredith‘s family will find Peace as it has never been truly revealed what happened.
There was no forensic evidence at all to support Amanda Knox's involvement. Or R Sollecito (the bra clasp was discounted with very good reason).
Rudy Guede's DNA was all over the bedroom. and the victim. It would have been impossible for Knox to wipe or clean the room of her DNA or fingerprints without disturbing Guede's.

She should never have been charged, they rushed to charge someone and got it wrong. Unfortunately any doubt the family have was caused by the way the police handled it, not by the facts which speak for themselves.

Damien nettle, just so the family get closure on where he is buried
Ben needham the truth finally
And Danielle Jones from town near me in Essex, where her uncle put her body

And a friend of mine Chris May went missing in 2015 never seen of again,people say frugs related yet I didn’t know he was into drugs
Wasn’t Chris May found hanged high up in trees? They said suicide but I think he was murdered and it was made to look like it. Really sorry

Wasn’t Chris May found hanged high up in trees? They said suicide but I think he was murdered and it was made to look like it. Really sorry

I feel like Maura Murray is dead, I don’t believe she ran off to start a new life. The videos that old man made, whilst obviously a troll, make me feel quite nervous. They were really creepy.
The Abby Williams and Liberty German one is interesting, I’ve read a lot about it and it seems that the community or at least she police know who did it but there isn’t enough evidence to solidly link it.
With Elisa Lam I think she was having a mental health crisis.

The one that interests me is Missy Bevers...who on Earth is in the SWAT gear in the CCTV? It’s quite eeery to watch.
The missy bevers is one that really gets me. The footage is so creepy. Highly recommend anyone who hasn’t seen it goes and watches. I think it was someone who knew her or knew of her. Terrifying stuff though.

The Delphi murders of Liberty German and her friend Abigail is one I’m desperate to know what happened too. This poor girls - they’ve never announced how they were killed and it’s terrifying that they actually took a video of their killer beforehand..really hope they solve that one.

• Sad
Are there any particular missing peoples or murder cases that you keep an eye on and hope to be solved in your lifetime?
For me it's the Andrew Gosden case from 2007 - he was the boy from Doncaster who skipped school one day (very out of character) and got a train down to London. He was spotted on the CCTV outside King's Cross Station and was never seen again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden

Yes I'd love to see this solved!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.