Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me I’d love to know what’s happened to :
Ruth Wilson -
Andrew Gosden
Alex Sloley - he went missing from near kings cross a year after Andrew and was also a math genius , but a little older at 17.
claudia Lawrence
Lee boxhall
Asha degree
And someone a little more local..
Tim Beardsley he was featured on... The missing, can be found on YouTube, I feel so sorry for his wife :(

Reactions: 3
Kyron Horman

Caylee Anthony. I’d love to see her Mum in prison. No clue how she got away with that.

Elisa Lam is a weird one. They ruled it an accident but it’s eerie.

JonBenet Ramsay
Stephanie Harlowe on YouTube has brilliant videos on each of those cases. I thought I knew everything there was so know until I watched those. There’s also a series about Jon Benet where detectives look at a lot of evidence, the note, the window etc. It was really interesting. It’s called the case of Jon benet Ramsay and its in three parts if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 7
Patrick Warren and David Spencer - Chelmsley Wood, West Midlands. They disappeared years ago. They were on milk cartons for a while. Have still never been found. If you were a kid in the 90's in Birmingham/Solihull, you knew their faces.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Patrick Warren and David Spencer - Chelmsley Wood, West Midlands. They disappeared years ago. They were on milk cartons for years. Have still never been found. If you were a kid in the 90's in Birmingham/Solihull, you knew their faces.
This is so close to where I currently live. My partner is around the same age as them, so sad

So so many. Suzy Lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence, Corrie Mckeague. And some that have been featured on the Oxygen series - Natalee Holloway, Maura Murray, Crystal Rogers (her family have been through so much with the loss of their Dad as well).

Reactions: 2
Stephanie Harlowe on YouTube has brilliant videos on each of those cases. I thought I knew everything there was so know until I watched those. There’s also a series about Jon Benet where detectives look at a lot of evidence, the note, the window etc. It was really interesting. It’s called the case of Jon benet Ramsay and its in three parts if anyone is interested.
I saw the Jon Benet one when it came out - in my mind that’s solved it now, the brother accidentally killed her and the parent staged it. Of course I know it hasn’t been legally solved but my curiosity has gone and I think that’s the most likely scenario

Reactions: 13
I saw the Jon Benet one when it came out - in my mind that’s solved it now, the brother accidentally killed her and the parent staged it. Of course I know it hasn’t been legally solved but my curiosity has gone and I think that’s the most likely scenario
I agree with your theory on the brother! So many things point to it. I guess it’s one of those that we will never get the answer to.

Has anyone followed the Delphi case in America? I’d love to see that one get solved.

Reactions: 10
ALLEGEDLY the bouncer found a flimsy excuse to kick corrie out and ALLEGEDLY took his car keys from him under the guise of not wanting him to drink drive and told him to meet him after work at the back Gregg's for them ALLEGEDLY hence why Corrie was waiting around in the doorway for hours instead of his car which was parked nearby. That same bouncer ALLEGEDLY had his car crushed the very next day and very soon after quit his job at the nightclub. There were facebook posts by the staff from flex which were suspect to say the least. ALLEGEDLY the man who put up the reward for information is a good friend of the manager of flex. Also ALLEGEDLY the bouncers cousin was driving the bin truck that morning. There are other things that point to their guilt if you go on reddit I'm sure you will find all sorts of evidence people pulled together! How non of them ever got arrested is beyond me!
Wow I had no idea about this! Do you know where I can read more?

Reactions: 9
Claudia Lawrence
I live local to where Claudia lives and my ex husband worked with her.
Police arrested nearly everyone....they ripped apart a friends house because her son had gone on a date with her.
my ex husbands GF was the last person to txt her and she was questioned too.
Rumour has is she’s under the new uni buildings or under the new lake but the police didn’t bother to search because it would cost too much money allegedly.
I know a few of the men arrested in connection to this as they drank with her. They all say the same that she was a good time girl, wasn’t bothered if the men were married or had other halves. one man that was arrested was hounded out of his home and job at the university and had to relocate to another part of the country when his picture was leaked to the press.
lots of rumours on what happened, one is that she was involved with some of the local traveller men and the wife found out, killed her and fed her to the pigs.....
Another is she ran away abroad.
Now this is something that really intrigued me.
her dad is really weird, really creepy odd, always said he was involved from day one.
now on the night she disappeared he and a friend went to a pub miles away from York for a meal. Although he said he was at home. The reason the landlord remembers it is because it was his and his wife’s anniversary and they wanted to close early and celebrate.
claidias mum went to see a psychic, the psychic told her the answer was in “the village” and named the village and also said there was a connection to “the pub” and named the pub. The landlord contacted the police and they took a statement and pretty much said they know the dad is involved but cannot prove it....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Claudia Lawrence
I live local to where Claudia lives and my ex husband worked with her.
Police arrested nearly everyone....they ripped apart a friends house because her son had gone on a date with her.
my ex husbands GF was the last person to txt her and she was questioned too.
Rumour has is she’s under the new uni buildings or under the new lake but the police didn’t bother to search because it would cost too much money allegedly.
I know a few of the men arrested in connection to this as they drank with her. They all say the same that she was a good time girl, wasn’t bothered if the men were married or had other halves. one man that was arrested was hounded out of his home and job at the university and had to relocate to another part of the country when his picture was leaked to the press.
lots of rumours on what happened, one is that she was involved with some of the local traveller men and the wife found out, killed her and fed her to the pigs.....
Another is she ran away abroad.
Now this is something that really intrigued me.
her dad is really weird, really creepy odd, always said he was involved from day one.
now on the night she disappeared he and a friend went to a pub miles away from York for a meal. Although he said he was at home. The reason the landlord remembers it is because it was his and his wife’s anniversary and they wanted to close early and celebrate.
claidias mum went to see a psychic, the psychic told her the answer was in “the village” and named the village and also said there was a connection to “the pub” and named the pub. The landlord contacted the police and they took a statement and pretty much said they know the dad is involved but cannot prove it....
Oooh very intresting thank you I’ve also heard the rumours about her dad it’s crazy because most people feel totally sorry for him, I wonder in which way they think the dad is involved and why that would be v interesting If true! I do also wonder if it’s his soft nature that he comes across that make people question Him and find him strange if that make sense.

Reactions: 11
Oooh very intresting thank you I’ve also heard the rumours about her dad it’s crazy because most people feel totally sorry for him, I wonder in which way they think the dad is involved and why that would be v interesting If true! I do also wonder if it’s his soft nature that he comes across that make people question Him and find him strange if that make sense.
Dont want it to be a another Christopher Jefferies case.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
💜💜💜 stephanie!
I highly recommend Stephanie Harlowe and John Lordan (Lordanarts) for anyone that has an interest in true crime. A lot of the people mentioned on this thread have had their cases covered by them! Their research is fantastic and they deliver it in a respectful manner. No "spooky music' or gimmicks that many true crime youtubers resort to.

• Heart
💜💜💜 stephanie!
I highly recommend Stephanie Harlowe and John Lordan (Lordanarts) for anyone that has an interest in true crime. A lot of the people mentioned on this thread have had their cases covered by them! Their research is fantastic and they deliver it in a respectful manner. No "spooky music' or gimmicks that many true crime youtubers resort to.
I used to watch so many crime youtubers until I discovered Stephanie. The amount of research that woman does is insane. She covers cases that I know quite well but I always come away from the video knowing even more. I loved her Black Dahlia video. Also her ken and barbie killer videos were also insane. So much information. I find it so difficult to watch other crime youtubers now. Georgia Marie is also good too!

Okay Stephanie fangirl moment over.

Reactions: 10
I used to watch so many crime youtubers until I discovered Stephanie. The amount of research that woman does is insane. She covers cases that I know quite well but I always come away from the video knowing even more. I loved her Black Dahlia video. Also her ken and barbie killer videos were also insane. So much information. I find it so difficult to watch other crime youtubers now. Georgia Marie is also good too!

Okay Stephanie fangirl moment over.
"Dont come for me" 😂😂 she is amazing! And her sense of humour is so dry, I love it!!
Oooh, haven't heard of Georgia Marie! Shall have to have a look!

"Dont come for me" 😂😂 she is amazing! And her sense of humour is so dry, I love it!!
Oooh, haven't heard of Georgia Marie! Shall have to have a look!
She is very funny. I also like that she isn’t afraid to give her opinions! Georgia is brilliant! She does a history series too. Really interesting. I used to watch Eleanor Neale but I haven’t watched any of hers for a long time.

I love hearing other people’s theories on unsolved crimes!

Although this was solved but can anybody remember about 10 years ago a lady went missing , it was all over the national news , she was last seen in the supermarket buying a pizza , never to be seen again? The landlord lived next door - he was accused and hounded by the media - he fitted with the image perfectly of a strange man who would do such a thing - anyway it turned out he was not involved - quite shocking really

Although this was solved but can anybody remember about 10 years ago a lady went missing , it was all over the national news , she was last seen in the supermarket buying a pizza , never to be seen again? The landlord lived next door - he was accused and hounded by the media - he fitted with the image perfectly of a strange man who would do such a thing - anyway it turned out he was not involved - quite shocking really
Joanna Yates?

Reactions: 16
Most have been mentioned however

Maura Murray
Bryce Laspisa
Jennifer Kesse
Asha Degree
Lindsay Buziak
Brian Schaeffer
Delphi murders
Amy Bradley
Natalee Holloway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.