Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy Lynn Bradley!!! I've spent hours looking at stuff online about it. It's so weird and someone knows something !!
Has anyone else looked into this one and do you have any theories ??

Aren't both her parents dead now?
Yes I believe they are now

Reactions: 8
So many cases!

The beaumont children - 3 children don't just dissappear without a trace from a packed beach

Asha degree - seen at the side of the road, car saw her run off into the wood. Her backpack was found as if she was running away and then went cold.

Lisa Irwin - taken from her crib. Definitely feel like there's more to that story

Jonbenet - this one has just never sat right with me. Something always feels off, and I know everyone else sees it. But don't think we will ever know the truth

Zodiac killer - I believe they are dead now but would be a big solve if we ever find out

Maura murrey - I am not convinced it was suicide and she definitely didn't just vanish.

Susan Cox Powell - her body has never been found. It seems clear her husband did it, but since he is now dead aswell. Her poor parents deserve some closure after they so cruelly lost their grandkids and their daughter.

Delphi murders

The Indianna dunes disappearance - this is an old one from the 60s. 3 women went on a boat ride and never came back. So many twists and turns with this one. Belongings have been found but they never were.

I have so many!! I spend alot of time listening to true crime podcasts and watching documentaries.
What podcasts do you reccomend?

Reactions: 2
Are there any particular missing peoples or murder cases that you keep an eye on and hope to be solved in your lifetime?
For me it's the Andrew Gosden case from 2007 - he was the boy from Doncaster who skipped school one day (very out of character) and got a train down to London. He was spotted on the CCTV outside King's Cross Station and was never seen again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden
I remember this too, really awful for the family. I’ve seen them on the news I think- last year but still no leads at all 😞

Reactions: 2
Remembered another
Brian shaffer - went missing on a night out. CCTV sees him re-entering a bar after being outside talking to some girls. Then he was never seen again. No CCTV picked him up leaving the bar. He missed his flight the next day.
They tried ringing his phone and it always went to voicemail, except one night his friend rang and it actually rung and rung. They say it may have been a glitch though. No trace of him has ever been found.

I read all these mysterious dissapparences and can just never get my head round how someone can just dissappear without any trace.

Reactions: 15
Corrie Mckeague. I will always stand by the fact I believe the staff at flex nightclub played a part in his disappearance!
I’ve never heard this theory! What’s the deal with the nightclub staff? I thought he got kicked out but left on good terms with the bouncers?

Reactions: 4
I find missing statistics so scary...
Not at all trying to downplay the severity of missing persons cases, but the threshold for what counts as a 'missing person' in the UK is quite low (this is a good thing of course - it just means the authorities are overly cautious). For example, any care home is obliged to report a resident as missing, even if they miss their curfew by a few minutes (that includes if the care home is in contact with the resident via phone, text).

I guess I'm just trying to provide some reassurance! Again, not detracting from how awful missing people cases can be.

Reactions: 14
What podcasts do you reccomend?
my favourite murder- lots of humour incorporated withsome famous and n

crime junkie is a good one as straight into it and details a lot. Find these episodes stay with me though.

case file (if you can get past the voice)

true Crime

Reactions: 5
I started watching the programme about it with just still photos, the voice of the commentator gave me the creeps- had to stop watching it.

Philip Cairns, a schoolboy who went missing in Dublin in 1986. His school bag was later found where he went missing. Very strange and terribly sad.
Myself and my husband were only talking about poor Philip this morning, think he went home for his lunch break , left to go back to school & was never seen again.

Reactions: 3
Wine and crime
My favourite murder (I have actually seen them live as way SSDGM)
Killer Queens
Jensen and holes (love Paul holes!)
Thank you so much x

my favourite murder- lots of humour incorporated withsome famous and n

crime junkie is a good one as straight into it and details a lot. Find these episodes stay with me though.

case file (if you can get past the voice)

true Crime
Thank you x

Reactions: 3
Not at all trying to downplay the severity of missing persons cases, but the threshold for what counts as a 'missing person' in the UK is quite low (this is a good thing of course - it just means the authorities are overly cautious). For example, any care home is obliged to report a resident as missing, even if they miss their curfew by a few minutes (that includes if the care home is in contact with the resident via phone, text).

I guess I'm just trying to provide some reassurance! Again, not detracting from how awful missing people cases can be.
Apologies, the second half of my copy and paste did not work and so my post looked a bit more dramatic than I had meant it to. (I do still find these statistics very scary mind you).

• Children
    • 80% of children are found within 24 hours
    • 90% of children are found within 2 days
    • Only 2% of children will be missing for longer than a week (estimated 1,600 children)
  • Adults
    • 77% of adults are found within 24 hours
    • 87% of adults are found within 2 days
    • 4% of adults will be missing for longer than a week (estimated 3,800 adults)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard this theory! What’s the deal with the nightclub staff? I thought he got kicked out but left on good terms with the bouncers?
ALLEGEDLY the bouncer found a flimsy excuse to kick corrie out and ALLEGEDLY took his car keys from him under the guise of not wanting him to drink drive and told him to meet him after work at the back Gregg's for them ALLEGEDLY hence why Corrie was waiting around in the doorway for hours instead of his car which was parked nearby. That same bouncer ALLEGEDLY had his car crushed the very next day and very soon after quit his job at the nightclub. There were facebook posts by the staff from flex which were suspect to say the least. ALLEGEDLY the man who put up the reward for information is a good friend of the manager of flex. Also ALLEGEDLY the bouncers cousin was driving the bin truck that morning. There are other things that point to their guilt if you go on reddit I'm sure you will find all sorts of evidence people pulled together! How non of them ever got arrested is beyond me!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.