Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes Genette Tate. That happened near where we lived so it made me so worried about going cycling round the lanes. Poor girl. I just read her dad died this April after never finding out what happened. Just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Andrews disappearances is such an odd one as he left no trail unfortunately and at that time cctvs werent as good as now. Such a shame really but his mother has continued to support charities and made andrew the face of missing people campaign

Reactions: 10
Andrew gosden
Brian Schaefer
Jennifer kesse
Maura murray
Sodder children
Lars Mittank
Brandon Lawson

For definite murders;
Delphi murders
Missy Beavers
Lindsay Buziak

Reactions: 6
So maybe Andrew Gosden was groomed by an adult on the YG&T programme he attended, and arranged to meet this person in London to go to a gig. He knew his parents wouldn't allow it, hence the secrecy. He also intended to return home afterwards, which would explain why he didn't take all of his money and only took his backpack. Something went wrong - or maybe something went absolutely right and he realised life in London was much more exciting than life in Doncaster, and he decided to stay.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So maybe Andrew Gosden was groomed by an adult on the YG&T programme he attended, and arranged to meet this person in London to go to a gig. He knew his parents wouldn't allow it, hence the secrecy. He also intended to return home afterwards, which would explain why he didn't take all of his money and only took his backpack. Something went wrong - or maybe something went absolutely right and he realised life in London was much more exciting than life in Doncaster, and he decided to stay.
He didn't buy a return ticket though to get home? And his home was a three hour drive from London I think.

Reactions: 6
He didn't buy a return ticket though to get home? And his home was a three hour drive from London I think.
I reckon the person he met had told him he/she would give him a lift home after the gig. If it was someone from the YG&T programme, they would have been based in Doncaster too, presumably. Maybe they both decided to stay in London. Maybe they fell out and Andrew met someone else and stayed with them.

Reactions: 7
Peter Falconio, the British backpacker murdered in Australia 2001; looking forward to the C4 documentaries starting tomorrow night on the case

Reactions: 33
Shaun Ritchie - went missing on Halloween a few years ago in North East Scotland at an abandoned farmhouse with a group of ‘friends’.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Shaun Ritchie - went missing on Halloween a few years ago in North East Scotland at an abandoned farmhouse with a group of ‘friends’.
His dad thinks he was murdered because he owed money to someone.

Reactions: 4
His dad thinks he was murdered because he owed money to someone.
So many rumours have gone about over the years, it was the Russian drugs gangs/Liverpudlian drugs gangs he owed money to, he fell down a well, he ended up in a bog, his Dad is a drug dealer and it was revenge because of him, it was a rival bike gang as his Dad is high up in the Blue Angels etc etc. I wish his ‘friends’ would just tell the truth about that night.

Reactions: 8
So many rumours have gone about over the years, it was the Russian drugs gangs/Liverpudlian drugs gangs he owed money to, he fell down a well, he ended up in a bog, his Dad is a drug dealer and it was revenge because of him, it was a rival bike gang as his Dad is high up in the Blue Angels etc etc. I wish his ‘friends’ would just tell the truth about that night.
Do you think he was murdered? It sounds like it. His body could have been disposed of in a number of ways. I doubt very much if this particular missing person is still alive and keeping a low profile elsewhere in the world.

Reactions: 4
The Lady Vanishes podcast surrounding the disappearance of Marion Barter is fascinating. So many strange and unexplained events and so sad for her daughter to still not have answers. I highly recommend it, I listened last year and still find myself listening again and trying to put things together.

Missing person cases chill me to the bone, especially the ones where things just don’t quite add up. I suspect the simplest answer is usually the right one but my brain struggles to let things go. A few years ago I fell so deep into the Maura Murray case I think it was starting to effect my mental health, I just couldn’t stop trying to work out what had happened. It must be awful not to know what has happened to your loved one 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Maura Murray case is a strange one. She was training to be a nurse, but was facing charges for credit card fraud? In the UK, she would never have been admitted to the nursing register, and her training would have been suspended immediately. I'm not sure if the same applies in America. It looks as though she deliberately disappeared - or was in the process of running away, when something bad happened, perhaps.

Reactions: 5
OH Teresa Halbach is another one.

I don't think Brendan was involved but I'm unsure on Steven. BUT I'd say it was definitely someone in the family. Or Teresa's ex. He was suspicious to me.

Reactions: 13
Johnny Gosh. His situation sounds similar to Genette Tate's. He was a 12 yr old paperboy in America, he went to do his paper route and disappeared into thin air in 1982. There is a documentary called Who Took Johnny, it was on Netflix...I am not sure if it still is but it was interesting. Some people still think he is alive. His mother claims that Johnny showed up on her door when he was 27 with a man and that they spoke for an hour and Johnny would look over at the man for approval to speak. Not sure if I believe that? Could she have been hallucinating?

OH Teresa Halbach is another one.

I don't think Brendan was involved but I'm unsure on Steven. BUT I'd say it was definitely someone in the family. Or Teresa's ex. He was suspicious to me.
Teresa's ex seems like a creep.

Reactions: 12
Glad you mentioned Asha. The most bizarre case imo. Too many curious developments after she went missing - especially the items found in her bookbag that didn't belong to her.
So much doesn't add up.
The poor love was obviously terrified of something. Can't believe they never found any other evidence besides her bag

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.