Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meredith Kercher - something just isn't right about Amanda Knox
Madeleine McCann - do the parents know more than they are saying?
MH370 - would love to know what happened to that plane but I highly suspect that the pilot deliberately crashed it into the ocean

Have just been reading about the Andrew Gosden case... really quite mysterious, I wonder if he is still alive somewhere?

Reactions: 35
I think Ruth Wilson, the Surrey schoolgirl, is still alive. I think she left the empty pill packets, alcohol and letters deliberately so that people would think she had killed herself and not search for her elsewhere in the UK. She had been working, she could have squirrelled away enough money to use as an escape fund. She was obviously unhappy about being deceived into believing her mother had died accidentally, when it was suicide, and from what I have read, she had an uneasy relationship with her stepmother. I think she planned to leave, and had organised everything so that she would never be found.

I wonder where she is now and if she has ever made any attempt to contact her sister?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Andrew Gosden - Yes! I’m sure there was an article in the last couple years where his family suspect he could have run away to restart his life. Very sad case all round.

Meredith Kercher - Always makes me mad that media circus and US publicity machine around Knox took over. It’s like people forgot that a poor girl was murdered so hideously. She’s a forgotten victim with no justice

Richie Edwards - Manic Street Preachers guitarist. Disappeared in 90/ and long suspected suicide but would love to get the closure on that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Andrew Gosden - Yes! I’m sure there was an article in the last couple years where his family suspect he could have run away to restart his life. Very sad case all round.

Meredith Kercher - Always makes me mad that media circus and US publicity machine around Knox took over. It’s like people forgot that a poor girl was murdered so hideously. She’s a forgotten victim with no justice
Re Andrew Gosden having just researched that it seems very plausible that he may well still be alive and had just run away to restart his life. He was obviously a very intelligent boy. Though that is the better outcome than something more sinister, it is still sad as his parents obviously cared for him very much.

Re Meredith Kercher I watched a documentary on netflix about Amanda Knox recently and the way the journalist celebrated getting a front page story and totally overlooked the fact that he was reporting a young girl's violent murder made me feel sick!

Reactions: 10
I had never heard of Andrew Goseden but now want to read more about it... Apparently he was obsessed with a tv series where a man fakes his death and starts a new life.. I mean surely a 14 yr old couldn't do that?

I think JonBenets brother murdered her. Have thought that for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jon Benet Ramsey - although I think there was quite a bit of evidence it was the brother.

Corrie McKeague for me too. 😕

Reactions: 18
Are there any particular missing peoples or murder cases that you keep an eye on and hope to be solved in your lifetime?
For me it's the Andrew Gosden case from 2007 - he was the boy from Doncaster who skipped school one day (very out of character) and got a train down to London. He was spotted on the CCTV outside King's Cross Station and was never seen again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden
There's a big missing persons poster of him on the bus stop outside my house. The photo really kills me because he looks so vulnerable and I do worry that he could have been easily exploited. His poor, poor family.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Re Andrew Gosden having just researched that it seems very plausible that he may well still be alive and had just run away to restart his life. He was obviously a very intelligent boy. Though that is the better outcome than something more sinister, it is still sad as his parents obviously cared for him very much.

Re Meredith Kercher I watched a documentary on netflix about Amanda Knox recently and the way the journalist celebrated getting a front page story and totally overlooked the fact that he was reporting a young girl's violent murder made me feel sick!
I refuse to watch anything with Hayden Pannitteire because of Amanda Knox. She portrayed her in a movie. I watched an interview with Hayden where she was saying how wonderful Amanda Knox was and what an inspiration she was. She was still a convicted Killer at the time. Disgusting. Meredith’s family will never find peace not knowing what happened to her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That the final resting place of Keith Bennett is finally found. Sadly his mum since passed without ever finding out where her son was buried 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I refuse to watch anything with Hayden Pannitteire because of Amanda Knox. She portrayed her in a movie. I watched an interview with Hayden where she was saying how wonderful Amanda Knox was and what an inspiration she was. She was still a convicted Killer at the time. Disgusting. Meredith’s family will never find peace not knowing what happened to her
I feel so sorry for Meredith’s family, not only for the tragedy of losing their daughter but for the absolute media circus that followed. They always conducted themselves with such dignity despite what was being published

• Sad
That the final resting place of Keith Bennett is finally found. Sadly his mum since passed without ever finding out where her son was buried 😢
Winnie used to work in the staff canteen at Christie Hospital in Manchester in the mid-80's when I worked there, her bacon and sausage barms were legendary. She was a lovely, friendly, unassuming woman and I hope she is reunited with her boy now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Winnie used to work in the staff canteen at Christie Hospital in Manchester in the mid-80's when I worked there, her bacon and sausage barms were legendary. She was a lovely, friendly, unassuming woman and I hope she is reunited with her boy now
That has always broken my heart. That evil man. Now I’m a mother to a little boy, I can’t even think about it. RIP Winnie & Keith. Let’s hope you have both found the peace you both deserve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
So many cases!

The beaumont children - 3 children don't just dissappear without a trace from a packed beach

Asha degree - seen at the side of the road, car saw her run off into the wood. Her backpack was found as if she was running away and then went cold.

Lisa Irwin - taken from her crib. Definitely feel like there's more to that story

Jonbenet - this one has just never sat right with me. Something always feels off, and I know everyone else sees it. But don't think we will ever know the truth

Zodiac killer - I believe they are dead now but would be a big solve if we ever find out

Maura murrey - I am not convinced it was suicide and she definitely didn't just vanish.

Susan Cox Powell - her body has never been found. It seems clear her husband did it, but since he is now dead aswell. Her poor parents deserve some closure after they so cruelly lost their grandkids and their daughter.

Delphi murders

The Indianna dunes disappearance - this is an old one from the 60s. 3 women went on a boat ride and never came back. So many twists and turns with this one. Belongings have been found but they never were.

I have so many!! I spend alot of time listening to true crime podcasts and watching documentaries.

Caylee Anthony and Rebecca coriam - the Disney cruise British girl. The pain these poor families must be going through, it’s tough to even imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There was one I read about from the 80s/90s in the UK, I cannot remember her name for the life of me though, had a good job, husband, good family life, drove off to work one day, found frenzily stabbed in her car...not one lead...she’d withdrawn a lot of money that was discovered missing but it was thought to be for the builders doing work on their house? Bizarre

Reactions: 6
@ChampagneBox

I think the lady's name was Penny Bell. She was found in her car in a leisure centre car park, and her car had earlier been spotted by another motorist driving slowly with the hazards on if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.