Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only heard about this case recently but thought it was the mum too. I wonder if the family are opposed because of the mums neglect?
I read about the case last night, the mum is an absolute scumbag, I read the details of her abuse and neglect of Rikki and it was stomach churning. Sickens me seeing her come out now "demanding answers".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I read about the case last night, the mum is an absolute scumbag, I read the details of her abuse and neglect of Rikki and it was stomach churning. Sickens me seeing her come out now "demanding answers".
I haven’t read about it properly myself but it reminds me of Charlene Downes, with her parents doing the same even though they’d exposed her to paedophiles and sex offenders themselves

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I read about this last night, that poor boy(and his sibling) had an awful home life and if his mother had been a decent parent he wouldn’t have been off school wondering around on his own on a Monday morning. I have a 5 year old and the idea of him going off on his own with nobody knowing where he is makes me feel sick. I know that times change but this wasn’t acceptable then either.
It’s shocking too that the abuse in his home was known about by social services, he was a vulnerable child and yet continued to stay with his mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
The daughter of this woman has a tik tok account and has posted bits about the abuse and about Rikki 🙁. Also I’ve always felt very emotional about the Andrew Gosden case as it was really really strange how much my brother who is the same age as Andrew, looked like him.
literally If you had photos of them both side by side they are each other’s doppelgänger. I really really hope they find wherever he is 😭

Reactions: 9
The daughter of this woman has a tik tok account and has posted bits about the abuse and about Rikki 🙁. Also I’ve always felt very emotional about the Andrew Gosden case as it was really really strange how much my brother who is the same age as Andrew, looked like him.
literally If you had photos of them both side by side they are each other’s doppelgänger. I really really hope they find wherever he is 😭
Did the daughter get adopted when her mum went to prison?

BIB
I’ve always felt the same about Breck Brednar. He looked like my son, was the same age as my son and was into computing and online gaming like my son. He was murdered not far from where I used to live. There but for the Grace of God… 😢

My heart broke for his mother because she knew her son was being groomed online and tried so hard to get help from the police but it fell on deaf ears.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did the daughter get adopted when her mum went to prison?

BIB
I’ve always felt the same about Breck Brednar. He looked like my son, was the same age as my son and was into computing and online gaming like my son. He was murdered not far from where I used to live. There but for the Grace of God… 😢
The Breck Brednar story still makes me sad. The phone call his scumbag murderer made to the police to say he had killed him chilled me to the bone. The way he snapped at the operator and how calm he was. Absolute psycho
My heart broke for his mother because she knew her son was being groomed online and tried so hard to get help from the police but it fell on deaf ears.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Breck Brednar story still makes me sad. The phone call his scumbag murderer made to the police to say he had killed him chilled me to the bone. The way he snapped at the operator and how calm he was. Absolute psycho
The killer looked almost like a child himself.

Reactions: 6
Yes Breck’s mother tried so hard, she couldn’t have done any more. Sure I watched a docu about it. Poor woman, I do hope she is ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Its one of those cases that you never forget. Breck had his whole life ahead of him and seemed like a great kid :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So many of the cases I’d love to see solved have already been mentioned. I don’t think these three have (sorry if I’m wrong):

Rico Harris
Alicia Navarro
Fawn Mountain

All three have been covered by Danelle Hallan and/or Kendall Rae on YouTube. Their videos will do way more justice than me trying to summarise.

Reactions: 1
The kid on the Isle of Wight.. Damien Nettles. Where is his body? His mum wants him back.

Reactions: 9
That poor little boy still buried somewhere up on the moors, by sickos Brady and Hindley. I hope one day they find him and can lay him to rest. His poor Mother went to her grave not knowing where he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That poor little boy still buried somewhere up on the moors, by sickos Brady and Hindley. I hope one day they find him and can lay him to rest. His poor Mother went to her grave not knowing where he is.
I know money would be a serious issue but is there a piece of equipment that can ‘scan’ (for want it a better word) underneath the surface so you can see potential bodies that have been buried? I know when my Dad used to watch Time Team I recall them talking about geophys - is there equipment or science like that available?

Reactions: 4
I know money would be a serious issue but is there a piece of equipment that can ‘scan’ (for want it a better word) underneath the surface so you can see potential bodies that have been buried? I know when my Dad used to watch Time Team I recall them talking about geophys - is there equipment or science like that available?
Would that work there though? I always imagine the moors to be uneven and hard to work out. I have no idea though as never been there. So sad that the poor soul is still out there.

Reactions: 5
Would that work there though? I always imagine the moors to be uneven and hard to work out. I have no idea though as never been there. So sad that the poor soul is still out there.
That’s true, I hadn’t thought of that aspect. So frustrating - there must be a way to locate the body.

Reactions: 1
Difficult thing is that even Brady couldn't remember where he buried Keith Bennett. The area had changed a lot since then (a road is now in situ near where Brady buried the other bodies, which wasn't there until 30 years ago). They tried using photos that Brady and Hindley had taken on top of the graves, and they managed to find Pauline Read, but not Keith.

• Sad
Some famous tragic Irish cases I want to be solved. I'm not sure have these been mentioned already.

Annie McCarrick - American woman studying in Ireland, went missing in 1993 after a walk near the Dublin Mountains. Reports of a similar woman seen at a local pub that night, but not confirmed.

Jo Jo Dullard - this 22 year old woman went missing in 1995 while hitchhiking home to Kildare. Lots of rumours about this and the family have been pressing for land to be searched belonging to a potential suspect who was politically connected.

Fiona Pender - went missing in 1996, while pregnant. There's a strong suspect on this one, the family and many locals seem fairly convinced. Poor Fiona's dad took his own life a few years later unable to cope with the tragedy :(

Other such cases from the same area include Fiona Sinnott and Deirdre Jacob.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Fiona Pender - went missing in 1996, while pregnant. There's a strong suspect on this one, the family and many locals seem fairly convinced. Poor Fiona's dad took his own life a few years later unable to cope with the tragedy :(
i just read about this one and god her poor mother - lost a son, a daughter, an unborn grandchild and her husband in a five year period. so so sad :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.