Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only follow her from here! She was something like budgetslimmer
Yep she disappears all the time then comes back with a new account. Poor girl has a lot of issues, I used to love following her but very quickly started to see how harmful her behaviour was to herself and how those around her encouraged it. I hope she's doing OK

Reactions: 2
I think he split with his partner and hasn't been on since. Think he left her, felt sorry for her and was very shocked as they seemed very happy. His account was great
Well... tit! I didn't know that. She had lovely curly hair. They always seemed so supportive of each other and not like 'all over each other for the gram' 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mrs mummy wright and daddy wright seemed to have deleted , due to a rap life friend being bitchy and back stabbing .

I miss Danielle parry , she had her ups and downs . But liked her posts and decorating .

*real life friend
It’s been a long day 😴
How do you know? Bitchy and back stabbing in what way? Must have been bad or it’s a bit drastic for them to both delete their accounts

Reactions: 3
How do you know? Bitchy and back stabbing in what way? Must have been bad or it’s a bit drastic for them to both delete their accounts
She posted it on social media . No idea what friend and what was said . She never seemed to get any negative feed back on her actual insta comments. We were discussing mrdaddywright on here , and the thread got locked because they have both deleted insta . But I use to be a follower up until six months ago, and unfollowed because I didn’t like the way there instas were . But her actual Facebook page eluded to a close friend back stabbing etc .

• Sad
Well... tit! I didn't know that. She had lovely curly hair. They always seemed so supportive of each other and not like 'all over each other for the gram' 😔

She put a story on a while ago and said he had been cheating on her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Krystina wright

Post from a week ago it’s on the comments .
My picture was deleted which I knew it would be at some point . But it was basically what I had said . It’s open so if you come across it you will be able to read it yourself .

Reactions: 1
I know. To say I was shocked is an understatement. She put something on her stories to say he had left her for someone on insta. Felt so sorry for her she is lovely. Her hair was amazing!

What was her name? Forgot her handle
I think she has gone off altogether now. She was curvy something, sorry cant remember

• Sad
  • Wow
I know. To say I was shocked is an understatement. She put something on her stories to say he had left her for someone on insta. Felt so sorry for her she is lovely. Her hair was amazing!

I think she has gone off altogether now. She was curvy something, sorry cant remember
And I thought he was one of the good ones!

There was a girl called kcweightwatcher or something like that who I thought was so sweet! Disappeared a couple of years now I think with no explanation

Curvy roles?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.