Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow a girl called Georgia, think her insta name was georgia_sw or something. She married John and they had baby Ezra, now she's just disappeared. Hope she's OK, used to like her updates!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to follow a lovely gal called Ainsley and she had a lil boy Lucas. Purple rain clouds or something. She loved Lady Gaga... Anyone remember her she's vanished off mine? Anyone know if she's still about.

I also miss Danielle Parry she was so cool!!!! Good luck to her tho and her babies 👍🏻🍀

Reactions: 3
Debbies House!

Probably the nicest home on the gram EVER and she always seemed like such a lovely lady too. Her hen weekend in Mykonos looked like a dream and I was eagerly awaiting the wedding pics 😩😩😩😩

That pool house though....

Where did she go? X

Reactions: 12
I used to follow a girl called Lucy and she did weightwatchers. She got engaged to a footballer called Tom Adeyemi and they had a little girl called Fleur. I know she wanted more babies too. I enjoyed following her but disappeared. Did anyone else follow her? I think she had a twin brother too.

Reactions: 9
Debbies House!

Probably the nicest home on the gram EVER and she always seemed like such a lovely lady too. Her hen weekend in Mykonos looked like a dream and I was eagerly awaiting the wedding pics 😩😩😩😩

That pool house though....

Where did she go? X

I’m not sure if this link will work but there’s lots on Debbie on a thread already.

I’m not sure if this link will work but there’s lots on Debbie on a thread already.
Oh my goodness. How shocking. Right before the wedding!!!???

Im literally shook.

😔

Inside number 10 was one of my faves, after she had her baby she went quiet. Now and again she pops up to advertise her hubby's YouTube but that's it 😔

Reactions: 17
I used to follow a lovely gal called Ainsley and she had a lil boy Lucas. Purple rain clouds or something. She loved Lady Gaga... Anyone remember her she's vanished off mine? Anyone know if she's still about.

I also miss Danielle Parry she was so cool!!!! Good luck to her tho and her babies 👍🏻🍀
Aileen?

Reactions: 1
I think she was involved in whole moaning mum thing with the Scottish woman with the nice house. Not sure if she's still around. She was in like a squad with Julie and moaning mum if I remember properlyl

Does anyone know what happened to sw_danielle? She was always “3 stone down” according to her bio but never seemed to actually lose weight. She was one of the biggest SW accounts but stopped posting in October last year.

Reactions: 10
Leah Pearce, they had a youtube channel too. She was quite heavy and slimming for her wedding, it didn't work out. After the wedding her account and channel disappeared

I used to follow a girl called Georgia, think her insta name was georgia_sw or something. She married John and they had baby Ezra, now she's just disappeared. Hope she's OK, used to like her updates!
She took her account down and made a private one for friends and family

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened to sw_danielle? She was always “3 stone down” according to her bio but never seemed to actually lose weight. She was one of the biggest SW accounts but stopped posting in October last year.
apparently she’s still active on her private account and work insta

I really liked SW Clare Willis. She had a son called Albert and was doing her nursing degree! Was in a relationship with Ciaran who also done SW! Wonder where she went too. She was great!

Reactions: 2
I really liked SW Clare Willis. She had a son called Albert and was doing her nursing degree! Was in a relationship with Ciaran who also done SW! Wonder where she went too. She was great!
I was wondering this, last time she spoke she was having trouble with her ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.