Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the Dan stans are going to shout at me for this but anyone else getting red flags that he found her? Why is this reminding me of Ian Huntley so much?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I know the Dan stands are going to shout at me for this but anyone else getting red flags that he found her? Why is this reminding me of Ian Huntley so much?
I just came on to say the same thing. Very odd and it doesn't add up at all to me.

Reactions: 16
I know the Dan stands are going to shout at me for this but anyone else getting red flags that he found her? Why is this reminding me of Ian Huntley so much?
Totally!

Very suspicious. No way would her body not have been located previously with all the searching they did.

Strange how no details are given of where exactly she was. It's very vague.

Reactions: 9
It's extremely suspicious, isn't it? If he is proven innocent, ultimately, I will be massively shocked.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 4
I guess everyone has a different relationship with food. If grieving or experiencing some other upsetting crisis I lose my appetite.

I've just never seen someone's appearance change so dramatically after a tragedy as the boyfriend's.

I'm not sure what it means.
where is a recent photo of him?

Especially given that he went off and did his own ‘search’ when she first disappeared.

Reactions: 17
It's odd that it states they were found 'close' to the first bone that was found. Surely if it was that close it would have been found during the searches when that was discovered? Very suspicious that Dan has found them now :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Huge red flag that the PR company/media agency is pushing the accident theory. Not really their conclusion to draw (even as the ‘most likely hypothesis’) and certainly not at this point in time. Talk about wanting to control the narrative - this is blatant to the point of concern.

These agencies aren’t inexpensive either

Attachments

Reactions: 8
where is a recent photo of him?
It's not widely available/used in lots of articles. I can't remember where I saw it 2 weeks ago so I'll describe it...

About a stone heavier... from scrawny to hefty...

Long beard.

Seems way older looking. You'd hardly recognise him.

In 2020 when French police searchers said the bf went off on his own search - refused to join their route - did they state where he went?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He’s bored of watching the investigation stall and bleeping loves the attention so has lost patience with them and ‘found’ her himself.

The authorities know they don’t have sufficient evidence to implicate him at this stage, so are hoping that by giving him some figurative rope, he’ll hang himself with it.

If he strangled her (most likely?) there won’t be any evidence left to explain cause of death so he can confidently think he’s gotten away with it. Finding the body will encourage a new wave of attention and focus on him, which he will be absolutely craving. It will make him more arrogant though and likely to trip himself up somehow.

He’s a horrible control freak and a bleeping psychopath in my opinion. Can’t help himself; staying in the limelight and basking in being an important person vis- a vis the crime. One can only hope that these very traits of self-importance and attention seeking will be his downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's not widely available/used in lots of articles. I can't remember where I saw it 2 weeks ago so I'll describe it...

About a stone heavier... from scrawny to hefty...

Long beard.

Seems way older looking. You'd hardly recognise him.

In 2020 when French police searchers said the bf went off on his own search - refused to join their route - did they state where he went?
oh interesting if anyone finds a picture please post/link

Reactions: 2
Seems like he’s already slipped up. This is so horrendous for her mother.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.