Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was positive there was a thread about missing people or true crime and I can’t find it for the life of me! Wanted to discuss the disappearance of Steven Clark which has been in the press recently. Never heard of the case and found it curious his parents were arrested.
On the topic of Esther - it’s all gone a bit quiet :( this would be a great opportunity to push for help. Apart from her partner I haven’t heard anything from anyone else. Was she not close with her family?

Reactions: 3
I was positive there was a thread about missing people or true crime and I can’t find it for the life of me! Wanted to discuss the disappearance of Steven Clark which has been in the press recently. Never heard of the case and found it curious his parents were arrested.
On the topic of Esther - it’s all gone a bit quiet :( this would be a great opportunity to push for help. Apart from her partner I haven’t heard anything from anyone else. Was she not close with her family?
Is this the one you mean?

Its in the Off Topic section which has 26 pages entitled Real life Crime but not sure what page its on.

Page 6 I think.
Ah brilliant, thank you so much!

Is this the one you mean?
Yes! This was the one I was thinking of! Couldn’t quite remember the title.

Reactions: 2
Whilst we're in the midst of this void of information I thought I'd mention what the "sleuths" are saying over on a well known board. One simply stated that Esther has/had asperger's syndrome, bizarrely, even though they cleaned up the thread they left this post (and a couple more). In fact the admin announced that " Members are not qualified to diagnose anyone", I'm not sure how they "know" this! The most bizarre post though must go the poster who postulated that Esther could have " Perished in her Sleep due to Hypothermia while bivoacing ", clearly the poster doesn't think much of the eyesight of the rescue services nor the quality of the dogs used!

Reactions: 4
Whilst we're in the midst of this void of information I thought I'd mention what the "sleuths" are saying over on a well known board. One simply stated that Esther has/had asperger's syndrome, bizarrely, even though they cleaned up the thread they left this post (and a couple more). In fact the admin announced that " Members are not qualified to diagnose anyone", I'm not sure how they "know" this! The most bizarre post though must go the poster who postulated that Esther could have " Perished in her Sleep due to Hypothermia while bivoacing ", clearly the poster doesn't think much of the eyesight of the rescue services nor the quality of the dogs used!
I hate it when there are missing person cases a lot of people seem confident to diagnose autism/aspergers. It seems the answer that covers everything to them.
‘Why did X disappear?’
-Autism
‘Why did X murder that person?’
-Autism.

🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There’s still no real update about her. Surely she’s not coming back now?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Admin over on Wsleuths are appalling, some people can post whatever they want and others are given time out for nothing (I have had a fair few timeouts myself and I wasnt even acting twatty at all).

Some of the members are a bit bonkers as well, used to love it but drives me bonkers now and threads just go around in circles and get more and more ridiculous as time goes on (Delphi thread is one of these).

Reactions: 7
I hope they find something soon. Either her or at least a clue as to where she may be. I don’t like how quiet everything has gone. Could it be that they have found something but are keeping things quiet for now whilst they investigate? Maybe they have something on him and don’t want to spook him. Who knows, it’s not looking good for Esther though sadly.

Long time lurker here.....
I've read through the thread and don't see this being mentioned, sorry if I've missed it and I'm repeating things. But does anybody else find it very strange that the couple's website is practically at a stand still, and there is absolutely no mention of Esther's disappearance? Surely the partner should be utilising any media space and spreading the word of her disappearance? I find that very odd. No body close to this woman seems to be doing much to keep her name in people's mouths....

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here.....
I've read through the thread and don't see this being mentioned, sorry if I've missed it and I'm repeating things. But does anybody else find it very strange that the couple's website is practically at a stand still, and there is absolutely no mention of Esther's disappearance? Surely the partner should be utilising any media space and spreading the word of her disappearance? I find that very odd. No body close to this woman seems to be doing much to keep her name in people's mouths....
All public statements were taken over by some media/legal firm so I suppose it's not that odd.
If no searches can take place, there are no updates.

It's very sad. I think she's probably had an accident. I feel so much for her poor family.

All public statements were taken over by some media/legal firm so I suppose it's not that odd.
If no searches can take place, there are no updates.

It's very sad. I think she's probably had an accident. I feel so much for her poor family.
I suppose, I never thought about the media firm. But even just to say Esther is missing, please call this number with any information bla bla bla. Very odd to me.
There is a young man missing from my area. He's not been seen since the 19th of December. Helicopters and search teams have been out daily in all weathers. You can't go online without his face flashing up, the 'missing persons' poster is on every local website. I guess I just expected something similar on Esther's very own website she owns with her partner.

Reactions: 11
I suppose, I never thought about the media firm. But even just to say Esther is missing, please call this number with any information bla bla bla. Very odd to me.
There is a young man missing from my area. He's not been seen since the 19th of December. Helicopters and search teams have been out daily in all weathers. You can't go online without his face flashing up, the 'missing persons' poster is on every local website. I guess I just expected something similar on Esther's very own website she owns with her partner.
I agree, in terms of what usually happens when people go missing there is definitely a difference. Even considering the things I mentioned.

Reactions: 8
Esther's story is reminding me a lot of Joanna Yeates. I think it's the time of year and also that they look a little similar.

These cases constantly amaze me, that the smallest detail can become evidence of the truth- like Jo Yeates and the pizza. So I just hope that more is being done behind the scenes, and that maybe there are some small but significant 'pizza details' being kept from the public for now.

The silence is unnerving though.

Reactions: 11
I remember the Jo Yeates case so well. One of those cases that really gets to you.. just like this one. I do think the silence is meaningful in that it means they are developing some line of enquiry. I’d guess the silence has been imposed on the Esther and Dan social media too. I find it interesting to read comments on their Facebook page.
I’m still thinking this wasn’t a mountain accident. I still think it’s a major coincidence that they had bbc publicity just before she went missing. I still think that the timeline maybe incorrect if someone had got hold of her phone. The only thing that stops me thinking she disappeared earlier is that sighting by Vigo, the Spanish skier.

Reactions: 9
maybe she was the one that did all the editing/uploading and he doesn’t have the password?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.