Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Trying to do without getting into trouble so ..Emma but without the a at the end but with the a in between the 2 m’s ..er then 100 ..sorry that’s the best I can do 😂
I found her, wow she's looks identical to someone doesn't she !! Wonder if there's competition going on as Greedy has been flogging her Tiktok lately

Reactions: 1

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
She makes so much for doing so little in our eyes? She puts on iconic makeup, shows herself hoovering, what gousto she has for the week, making eggs in her egg maker etc. I don't think that's grafting at all

takhana

So after pretty much giving away her address on insta she has now told those same followers she is away for the day (weekend?) and how far away it was from her place, the time she had to be there amd the time she was leaving... she may as well leave the keys in the door...
I don't think I'd be too impressed if I was her neighbour either, I'd be pretty paranoid about going out whilst she's away with that foal - horse rustling is a still a massive problem in a lot of areas and that lovely baby is a prime target :/

I remember when I went to Cadbury World in my early teens, we got given chocolate at every turn and I think we left with about 8 or 9 bar of different Cadbury chocolate bars to take home with us, not to mention the freebie tasters that you got during the experience too. Do they still do that?

Veracosy

Just a thought - what if she’s having some works done on the house and needs to be out of the house whilst it’s going on (think she needs rewiring but said she needs to save?) and so the reason they’ve stayed longer is because it’s not finished? If so then it just smacks that she can afford the long weekend away in London (it will be running in the £1000’s by now I imagine!) while all that’s going on so soon after moving out of a Housing Association!
H said on her stories that her parents were staying in the house to look after Kobe.

takhana

Greedy only has hers sometimes, which makes me think it's fuzz or old tan
My sister has this too and it's more pronounced in summer, it's essentially like a line of freckles. Some days you can barely see it, some days it's very obvious.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’m sure the foal was born on the 8 July so 10 days old. Obviously put 18 days so the instahuns message to correct her and up her engagement. “Oh silly ditsy me guys”

alex650

Chatty Member
I don't think I'd be too impressed if I was her neighbour either, I'd be pretty paranoid about going out whilst she's away with that foal - horse rustling is a still a massive problem in a lot of areas and that lovely baby is a prime target :/

I remember when I went to Cadbury World in my early teens, we got given chocolate at every turn and I think we left with about 8 or 9 bar of different Cadbury chocolate bars to take home with us, not to mention the freebie tasters that you got during the experience too. Do they still do that?
I went a few years ago and we just got a little bag at the beginning with like 4/5 small bars in😢😂

Justtosee

You don’t need any survey at all - we’ve never bothered as unless you go for a full structural they are pretty useless. Our mortgage provider only did a desktop valuation too.
The flooring and ripping out the bedroom etc has clearly been planned for a while.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I know that H does the MLM but from what I remember she had a job before that have I missed that she has left that????

MissyMae

But your quite happy to come on this thread and slate people who have an opinion on someone else 🤣 ok then.
I haven’t slated anyone!! Just came on to correct the comments that claim greedy can’t have a mortgage which is just silly and needed correcting, have your opinion and I’ll have mine.

Anyone narcissistic enough to come on here and read their own thread wouldn’t spend the afternoon sucking up to another account through their thread unless there was something seriously worthwhile in it for them. She’s either them, a friend/relative or a beg-a-friend
Nope none!! She wouldn’t know me if she fell over me, i don’t do face talking stories that often and never post myself on my page.

H is a chief ant in a pyramid scheme selling poor quality perfume to Hundreds of thousands of potential customers thanks to Greedy’s Instagram account. She has a group of worker ants below her doing the donkey work and she gets a percentage of their earnings. So, essentially she gets to sit on her fat arse answering a few DMs a day and moaning about how busy she is while the money rolls in from everyone else’s hard work 🐜 🐜 🐜
I remember when H started doing FM and grew a huge team very quickly, people were saying it's only because of Greedys Instagram account that H has managed to build such a big team so quick. And Greedy put up a post saying how it was down to hard work only and everyone is just jealous 🙄🙄
There's a few Instagram accounts with 1000s of followers and the ladies have huge teams and are earning 5 figures a month, I don't see how they can say their amount of followers aren't the reason for this!!!! It really pisses me off!!
I think H has deleted her Instagram I just looked it up and it's gone

Attachments