Missgreedyshome #21 knock knock, who's there? Prince harry, prince harry who?....you do you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has literally only said "my friends popped round to see belle" didn't even say her name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then fucked off to do crafts by herself. Wtf 🤣
How mortifying. Maybe stacey has become wise that greedy only wants clout!
Doesnt want to name the pair of thieving swindlers incase she gets outed as her friend so aye nae debate oan ma post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stacey has literally only said "my friends popped round to see belle" didn't even say her name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then fucked off to do crafts by herself. Wtf 🤣
How mortifying. Maybe stacey has become wise that greedy only wants clout!
They’re basically glorified babysitters haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she had something done to her face like the cheeks area? They seem fuller 🤔
Yes definitely had some work done to her face and she’s had her hair done. Bit of a coincidence that while being sick her whole look changed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not blocked and even on a viewer it shows no stories, I’m really confused, lol.
---
Ah, tried a different viewer and they show up, why would she block me from her stories, I’ve never messaged or commented, weird woman.
She did the same to me, I wasn’t following her, haven’t messaged her or slagged her off on there. Weird!

Reactions: 1
Those stories from the ranch place.
She repeatedly says to the youngest 'remember you USED to love stickman,etc etc'
Why would you take them to a place of characters they've grown out of???? Leads me to believe she was given free tickets or paid to do it, neither one was mentioned as usual 🤬 And as mentioned both wearing their Dry Robes which she said before was an AD so not marked them as an ad either. Absolutely dickheads the pair of them.
I don't think they'd know who she is without filters tbh 🤣 In no way sticking up for her, Mountain view ranch has a gruffalo trail but it's got other things there too, it's like mystical stuff I guess? Like fairy villages ect.

Any thread suggestions guys, we haven't had any she's been so boring 🤣🤣 ill start a new thread in the morning unless any one else wants to 🙂

Reactions: 1
3 hrs there and 3hrs back in a day for a Friend business acquaintance. My sister did that for me when I had my first baby. For a work friend I've finally set a day to visit a very good work friend who gave birth 15 weeks ago. Greedy with your new lips and cheeks, all you look in this scenario is desperate.

Reactions: 12
3 hrs there and 3hrs back in a day for a Friend business acquaintance. My sister did that for me when I had my first baby. For a work friend I've finally set a day to visit a very good work friend who gave birth 15 weeks ago. Greedy with your new lips and cheeks, all you look in this scenario is desperate.
So do we reckon it’s new lips and cheeks?

Reactions: 3
Just catching up!

If H can do 10k steps a day she can get her fat lazy arse in a car parking space that doesn’t require a blue badge!!!! Honestly she needs reporting, how on earth does she get away with it?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aw what a time to be alive. Being able to “book a few holidays” just like that because you have a cold and feel sorry for yourself. Then being ill all week but making a miraculous recovery just in time for your childfree weekend so you can get back on it 🍻

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been said, but greedy looks different???? Her lips aren’t catching on her teeth like they usually do (if you know what I mean) I can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.