MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's that cleared up then , she's at the farm , never mind she said 10 am , she'll do it when she gets round to it , twit
Someone might be hoping to win the dress for a prom on Monday as all
Local schools are doing their proms this week etc some all ready been done but not the point stick to what you say you do!!! You don’t bleeping work had one little thing to do this morning and you couldn’t be ass to do that!! Makes my blood boil she so thoughtless and thinks the world revolves around her and her little family!! Stupid twit!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They need to fill the venue somehow, its all phoney friends, not actual friends they have relationships and memories with.

The amount of money they blow monthly staggers me, seriously. Is the instahun life really this lucrative?

As if she was ever going to SS hen do 🤣 that whole staged #ad was a paid by in the style
Well they didn’t blow much money on the engagement venue it was in the local rugby club no one must have offered them a free be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she post anyyhing from her engagement party last night?
I bet she's waiting to see if OK magazine wanna do a deal with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Obviously she knew she was going to the farm today so either “announce” the winner before you left or… don’t set a time and date to do something if you already had plans!? But she does this so her followers keep going on her Instagram and checking to see if she’s announced the winner.. she’s astonishing really

Reactions: 19
SS is having a UK hen (which Mrs Hinch can apparently get to)….let’s see if Greedy and Big H get an invite to that one…

Reactions: 8
Quote from gambling commission website: “When running a raffle online you must announce to all ticket holders where and when the draw is going to take place.”

So she told everyone that she would announce the winner at 10am today and then post the dress out to the winner but hasn’t bothered to do it 🤔 Not only has she made herself look unprofessional but the Charity - not a -Charity will probably be receiving some complaints too. If I had paid £5 for a ticket and went on her page at 10am to “sorry we’re at the farm” I would be pretty annoyed.

Reactions: 22
Quote from gambling commission website: “When running a raffle online you must announce to all ticket holders where and when the draw is going to take place.”

So she told everyone that she would announce the winner at 10am today and then post the dress out to the winner but hasn’t bothered to do it 🤔 Not only has she made herself look unprofessional but the Charity - not a -Charity will probably be receiving some complaints too. If I had paid £5 for a ticket and went on her page at 10am to “sorry we’re at the farm” I would be pretty annoyed.
And she wonders why she gets called a con artist!!

Reactions: 18
Just saw a video from their engagement party last night. Greedy actually went in crocs 🤭🤦‍♀️ and H seems to be wearing a plain black t shirt. Don't even know why I'm surprised 🤭 dread to think what H will wear to their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And here we are 11 hours after she was supposed to draw her raffle , and no draw shock ⏳⏳👀👀
Questions are , she do live or just announce a random name ?
Will she show how much she's "raised " and the donated , ?
And how do we know she's telling the truth about it anyway , once a con woman and all that 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder why she not post anything from her party thought it be all over the gram🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.