Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
H has visited us 🖐🏼 seems we have hit a nerve on here, she's done a story about nusty trolls 😭😭

Winnie.. I mean Minnie (super fucking original btw Charl) is not for her money making scheme guys, honest 😢😢
Eh? I’m not h 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just wanted the picture in the thread to come back to when the dog gets pregnant. I did write Winnie not Minnie though 😂

Reactions: 1
@snickersknickers Well I’m sure cost/ finances won’t come into it when your discussing Greedy then?
Influencers are a brand and stuff they post is for content and to sell.
I don’t agree with any influencers children, being sold to the highest bidder for content but they all do it. Some are more manipulative than others with there fans. I am also not saying I know more about a child Than there own mother, but I don’t agree with a lot of her parenting choices. Over time story’s build a narrative of a picture they want to paint. These children can’t give informed consent and and things that should be private are put on social media daily.
A story is a snapshot into someone’s life. Just because you don’t agree with parenting choices based on someone’s snapshot (which is weird in itself) doesn’t matter. What is wrong, is judging someone’s parenting style. All you have to do is not treat your children that way. And if we are going by snapshot parenting, there are no concerns from my end and I work in childrens services.

where did I mention Greedy’s finances? I didn’t. You’re the one moaning about the cost of murals when it doesn’t even come out of your account.

you heavily implied you knew more about the child than her when you said that he doesn’t like the things she is choosing and it’s all for her.