Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgmhs

Currently doing a rainbow and unicorn theme for my 4 year old 🙈 it's waht he wants so he gets!
My 4 year old had a rainbow theme, aww I loved it, my hubby painted it freehand. Its been emulsioned over but it was so pretty.
Aww how lovely, they grow up quick don't they.
We got curtains & bedding from Dunelm and went to B&M for rainbow accessories if that helps @Teawithme

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
More to the point where the hell is the extension going.! She will have no garden at all because it’s on a hill
With the way that horses field flooded the other day, I hope she extends right back and the foundations come from underneath her 🤣🤣
Clearly she's going to level the garden off which will be more of a flood risk going by how the field was

Reactions: 4
What she ok about shes had a weekend off and it was lovely. Shes done fuck all, all week. Shes smashed as well, nothing wrong with that like. Im having a few myself!!!

Reactions: 3

Quizay

I can't actually work out what her back garden is. It looks massive to me, is that not all hers then? Is it shared with neighbours?

F the dust.

VIP Member
They looked better in them than greedy 🤣🤣 and when she said RUDE on her stories that's how ash talks 🤣🤣 what a nob. She's completely lost who she used to be on insta just pointless account

The owner realised greedy was going to breed from it, tattle pointed it out and greedy put a random story on saying koby was getting the snip January, which has been anf gone with no mention of it him being done, so obviously found another breeder willing to sell her a pup to use as her next cash cow when 'oops koby accidentally got her pregnant ' happens 🙄
I didn't know her before this house...was she more bearable then?

Bima6694

OMFG ... WHAT?!!! I haven't looked at her IG today. If she's put a real lit candle in that small child's bedroom she is a reckless parent! If he accidentally knocked that over, his bedroom would be engulfed in flames within minutes. She's such a TWAT 🤬
Yeah she even gave him lighter fluid to light it with. Bought the dog a lit firework to play with too

DaimIt

VIP Member
They are retrievers . I havent seen a retriever that cant swim. They bring in ducks for the hunters.

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Aww how lovely, they grow up quick don't they.
We got curtains & bedding from Dunelm and went to B&M for rainbow accessories if that helps @Teawithme
Omg yes I raided dunelms website!! So much lovely stuff. And class rainbow fairy light backdrop of Amazon he's so excited. Thank you xx

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
That new parquet flooring is wrecked??? How has it ruined so quickly. It’s got grease marks on and scratches. It looks like it hasn’t been sealed. I’d be asking for a refund..and where was Minnie during that little “ad” break?
I didn't think they'd had the parquet flooring redone downstairs yet? I'm sure that was there when they moved in. They had the upstairs bedrooms done, yes - but not downstairs yet.

BoringUser

this!! It drives me crazy! Constantly sucking spit off her teeth and pulling that horrible face. Her fake teeth are obviously too big for her mouth she can’t close her mouth!!
Katie price used to do it after she first got her lips done. I figured it was because the lips can go dry. But greedy hasn't had her lips done (I have filler you would only do it if too much)-wondering if her botox has been placed somewhere for something like a gummy smile?. Has she got her tounge pierced? My friend used to constantly fidget with hers without realising.

Ticktickmeh

Maybe the bed is an undeclared ad? (Not seen any stories just going on these posts)

Another insta hun, recently went to london and just happened to stay in that hotel on the river and next to tower of london (forget the name. But i have seen a few insta huns promote this hotel recently). i thought this looks lovely and I'll check out the rates, maybe I'll spoil myself when next in london...yeah no it is pretty $£€ (unsurprisingly i guess) but this instahun never or very rarely does an ad and assumed this stay was paid for by them not some PR junket and a cheap or free stay. Point. It annoys me greatly when they do adverts and cleverly hide it as such.

thedogatemysandal

I didn't know that about how many minutes a day to walk a puppy . Very interesting. Thank you .
It’s not set in stone, but as a general rule it works. They are babies and they get tired very easily. Lots of excitement and running can put extra stress on their under-developed bones, as previous poster said.
As for picking up poop in the garden, does your bin not stink if you shovel it straight in there? We always use poo bags in the garden.