Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye I seen that it's at a weird angle though and she still looks uncomfortable. I dont know shes just annoying me lately filtering pictures of a child, and constantly moaning, she needs to decide if she wants to be this body positive plus size person and be truthful or say shes uncomfortable in her skin and wants to loose weight she cant do both, the fact she has no friends makes it obvious shes hard work

Also I've messaged her a good few times and she never responds once she was crying about how she hates herself and I sent her a message saying I thought she was beautiful, she then put up a slide being very rude saying here wasnt looking for sympathy a few messages coming in there, she could have at least thanked the people showing concern for her instead of being so rude again reinforcing probably why she has no friends

Reactions: 5
So many I know have lost jobs due to Covid and all I see is look what I bought? Look what I was sent? Amazing Sale here swipe up? (So they can get commission) I’ve actually had enough. To be honest I don’t have the money no matter how good the sale and if anything it’s made me feel so tit being bombarded with it all just for them to have some pathetic attempt at content? If I wanted to see what’s new in Penney’s wouldn’t I swan around myself?? Well for bloody some. I’ve unfollowed loads the past few weeks. They don’t care once they’ve content. No matter how dried up it is. Like Ok. You bought stuff again .. who honestly cares Anymore..

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's annoying me too now I have to say anytime I messaged her she has answered. Her new business is launching end of October too. I'm sick of her constant moaning though if it's not the dog she's moaning about its herself . Constant adds non stop too

Reactions: 2
Kid is beautiful in all honesty ive met her heard shes very strict on her ah I've heard alot its ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Hmmm I like Kelly but there's something a bit shady about her blocking out the topic of the Reward Style Zoom today - which waz something about maximising your earnings during Cyber week or something (saw on Aoibhes story)

Just admit you're here for the coin honey!!

Reactions: 5
Hmmm I like Kelly but there's something a bit shady about her blocking out the topic of the Reward Style Zoom today - which waz something about maximising your earnings during Cyber week or something (saw on Aoibhes story)

Just admit you're here for the coin honey!!
It was....Louise Cooney had it on her story. What a gobshite trying to hide it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.