Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing make up demos now! She’s just a mixed bag of content! She’ll be baking a cake and painting a wall later! Trying her best to cling onto Instagram fame!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing that annoys me about the Nike and other company swipe ups is that she claims she is all high and mighty trying to support local, support Irish, save people a bit of money when they are all AF links. I read somewhere recently you get paid a certain amount for people just swiping up on the link, as well as obviously paid extra if they purchase, plus the cookie stays on your device for 30 days so if you buy anything else in the 30 days she also gets paid. She could be a lot more transparent.
In fairness she has been completely honest about what she does and doesn't get paid for. She can't be blamed for cookie but she always said if its an "af" link

Reactions: 6
She’s doing make up demos now! She’s just a mixed bag of content! She’ll be baking a cake and painting a wall later! Trying her best to cling onto Instagram fame!
You are dead right! Never was on par with the others and desperately trying to be by doing it all. Like the line around her face from the foundation being too dark and describing what she’s using as if she’s one of the proper makeup accounts makes me cringe

Jesus Christ is there anything this woman won’t sell 😦 All her stories in the past week have been #af, #af, #af with posts of her Xmas decs in between. She won’t last long if she carries on like that.

Reactions: 1
Yeah girls sure how did anyone ever manage to decorate their tree before her step by step on tree decorating :LOL:
Me thinks she does so much swipe ups cause she’s clearly desperado for a few bob. like she mentioned before she had to move out to the countryside so she’s not fooling anyone. She copies everything off Pinterest, and passes it all off as all her own “creative” ideas. Seen it all before on Pinterest and the likes and then you’ve numpties in the comments section saying oh amazing.. like she hasn’t an original thought or idea that I’ve ever seen. It’s always someone else’s and passed off as her own

Reactions: 4
She looks really pretty without all that make that she usually wears . I'm surprised that lipodema hasn't been suggested to her before I think it's fairly obvious that she suffers from it when you look at her legs. Hopefully she will be able to get some help with it

Reactions: 3
Ahhh lads it’s PAINFUL pure painful .. the miming TikTok and the neon orange makeup 🥶🥶🥶 if it was my mother I’d disown her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the not blending the eyeshadow for me ... that ad was enough to put me off anything catrice cosmetics for life. She tries so hard to do makeup and it’s rotten that page is just a mixed bag of attention seeking shite and I bet you she’ll try get a blue verified tick now to try make herself feel better too because a fake page tried to scam her competition and any Tom dick or Harry gets them these days once your page can be impersonated..I think she thinks she’s actually someone? Like there’s an Instagram dedicated to the most random crap with millions of followers and nobody in the normal world knows who or what it is.. but I’d say she walks the streets thinking she’s famous lol

Ta dahhh! Page now in her own name. I don’t know what I think of that. Has she used her daughter to build up a platform that she has now taken over?

She did that with the page a long time ago! It did start off as a page for just the child. Then changed to missellamay and mommy when she gained loads of followers!

I dont get her she always looks sooo pissed off does she ever smile or leave the house

She was always only using that child for attention to make herself feel better. I’d say she lacked attention herself so she lives vicariously through the child.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s got no confidence in herself.
But I like her style a lot, and her food posts are always good.
She’s not the worst really? Or am I missing something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.