Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kids consume SO MUCH sugar. It’s gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Their average day looks like the amount of treats my kids get across an entire school term… she’d be in trouble with teachers at the kinder my children attend. No excess sugar, only homemade muffins/ biscuits allowed, no packet food..basically just whole foods. I doubt Laksa, Salmon or Dunny have ever seen

Reactions: 4
I will admit that I have crappy eyebrows but she pAyS someone to make hers look that bad.🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure yours aren’t anywhere near as bad as hers!
Ummm mine look non existent & the crappy eyebrows on lots of influencers put me off doing anything about mine. Mrs Hinch eyebrows anyone.😂
Many years ago I stupidly let a trainee beautician dye my eyebrows😬😳, it looked like my kid had taken to me with a super thick permanent marker. Was hideously bad & scared me for life.🙀😹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All I could see in kyroids stories this morning was her face carrying more carry-on luggage in those bags than a domestic Jetstar flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a rude witch, go eat a dick yourself you cow. You asked for people to comment on your ugly garden & when they don't kiss your saggy arse you crack the shits. No one has to like your dump but you & bbdick clutcher.

Reactions: 9
She is such a rude witch, go eat a dick yourself you cow. You asked for people to comment on your ugly garden & when they don't kiss your saggy arse you crack the shits. No one has to like your dump but you & bbdick clutcher.
So defensive cause she knows it looks like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My brothers name is Kyle, he doesn’t hold back, I asked him if it was him (obviously I knew it wasn’t) and his reply “I would actually rather eat a dick than follow this bleeping scrubber” 😬😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been a lurker in this thread for ages but I couldn’t resist taking the opportunity to use this stunning pic for my profile 😂

After being on social media for so long why does she let people’s comments get to her so much? Get over it Ky!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyree doesn't like any negative feedback.

I don't like the brick border either.

But she needs to not bite back at comments that she doesn't like.

Reactions: 7
“No offense if you don’t like it”…but will be super aggressive in my response and continually tell people to eat a dick if they dare say it looks tit. Chrrrrrist on a bike, triggered much Kyree??

Reactions: 11
A new card needed for Laska's magic words, oi am koind, oi am smart, go eat a dick .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.