Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying my hand at manifesting the bunny rabbits to get back into her garden yard.🧘🏻‍♀️🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇 Lots of rabbits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MISS KYREE LOVES #7 No longer the Kween of all things baby, now she's the garden guru of The Dream Team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion - Kyree’s still a passive aggressive jerk and now she thinks she’s Don Burke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Miss Kyree Loves #7: art doesn’t fit, the house looks tit, the English country vibes ain’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Kyree 👋🏻
Thanks for reading my posts.

PS I still hate your waiting area and your TV is still too high. Those curtain rods are the height of her ceilings, and she has higher than standard ceilings, I have this height and it’s fkn HIGH for a TV.
B0EC972E-A4F9-4043-9BB6-25247771EA24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Kyree 👋🏻

PS I still hate your waiting area and your TV is still too high. Those curtain rods are the height of her ceilings, and she has higher than standard ceilings, I have this height and it’s fkn HIGH for a TV.
View attachment 2211680
Is this for me? Turning the TV off?

I would clear that crap off the mantelpiece too. It would just collect dust.

Reactions: 7
Hi Kyree 👋🏻

View attachment 2211680
This picture could be used in an interior design course of exactly not what to do - it's beyond hideous - literally there are no redeeming features or thought gone into any of it!

Reactions: 6
Everything is a 'zone' with this control freak. I like my house to look lived in now.
When my kids were little I drove myself nuts (& them) trying to have the perfectly neat & tidy home, now I don't care if our little great grandkid has toys & books strewn around cause in the blink of an eye he will be grown up & moved on from visiting us.
I wonder if her three tidy that toy room & keep it Insta worthy.🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like I said, control freak, as long as the toys are picked up off the floor who cares which box the go in.
Laskaluxe would be the only kid able to read her stupid labels anyway & Delishous Den will never have to lift a finger cos baby boy foreverrrrr.
---
Hi Kyree 👋🏻

View attachment 2211680
I hate this ugly heater & the flickering would drive me mad if I was trying to watch the tv.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.