Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokerface79

VIP Member
Every time Ky shows the reel that they “uprooted their lives” with this move, my eyes nearly roll out of my head. That is all.

Reactions: 13

beigebabe

VIP Member
Bbbbbbens sister just got a choc Labrador puppy so Kyree will be jumping on tbe dog wagon asap
I’d say that is the reason behind wanting a dog in the first place. She comes across to me as a person who isn’t happy for others when they achieve or get something new, she’s a spoilt brat who’s never heard no and always got her own way. She’s not my type of person at all. I love seeing my family and friends succeed.

• Heart
What a respectful partnership/marriage they have.
Ben says no tree, so we’re getting a tree.
Ben asks not to be filmed for Instagram, Ben gets filmed for Instagram.
Imagine if the roles were reversed? I always roll my eyes hard when she says “we love doing projects around the house” yeah right. You demand things and he does it to switch off your nagging.
What a life.
Honestly can’t tell if that’s Kyree or Granny Moo

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Love love love my karcher!
Kyree already has a gifted window Karcher, I remember her filming herself using it one handed. I hate the cords on that thing, the Karcher looks great, but we have the Neighbour2000, he’s a former professional window cleaner and does our windows and pool fence for a box of wine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
Has she ever thought that Peter Rabbit I’d equally as annoyed at the humans who built their houses on land they lived on first?
---
Kyree won’t see the irony in this story, but y’know yesterday when you asked for a travel agent to organise a fully sick trip for Saggy Tits and her Puppy, google knows travel agents as well…, howz that for a hack.

Attachments

Last edited:

pokerface79

VIP Member
Part of me almost hopes that by the time the bunnies, Roos and mice take take care of the ground level, flocks of wild cockatoos then arrive and take care of the rest of it. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Passwords

Puppy‘s big emotions coming soon!
i am ruff
i howl at the roo’s
i have stamina when barking at bunnies
i dig and dig and dig
I poop on the carpet
i pee on the couch
i love to eat shit and then lick your face
i cry all night when your lock me in the laundry
i chew all the shoes

• Haha

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
damnit she sucked me in. Need some gumboots for the school run and I’m not paying $150 for Hunter or merry people lol
Ok off topic but i just bought a pair of merry people and i LOVE THEM. i actually live rurally and have 2 active dogs who need exercise rain hail or shine and 2 kids to get around to kinder and school. I agonised over buying them but have not been disappointed!!! my friend is a nurse and wears them on her shifts, protects from bodily fluids and are surprisingly comfortable for hours of wear 🙊 their customer service was outstanding too. fuck Kyree though. 😂

• Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
Settle down pioneer lady, ‘rural’ is a stretch. 🤣
she is actually losing her tiny mind over other peoples opinions hey??
this unravelling is actually FANTASTIC to watch
can you imagine what she must be like to live with rn??!!?!

• Haha

MissusChicken

9FF790DC-2EAD-4342-B1DF-A9A0E596C4E8.png
Uhhh.. why don’t you just got outside and do the same thing and actually see more? Can’t wait until she’s complaining about how much they have to clean the ‘dream sky light’ I wonder if she thinks that’s what Ben sees when he’s between her legs? 😂

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
She’s never nicely dressed so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. Activewear makes her feel like a slob? That’s your issues girlfriend. Poor bored and lonely soul.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I actually love the fact that my neighbours have no idea about my life or what’s inside my home and yard, I genuinely find her way of life baffling.