Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
She will end up selling that house - the rabbits will be an ongoing saga forever and she seriously won't be able to stand it. It's something she can't control and it will drive her insane and I'm totally here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beigebabe

VIP Member
I just did an age test with my younger brother, he’s brutally honest which is sometimes hurtful and other times hilarious. Anyway…
He reckons Kyree looks like 55 year old bored housewife. Jessiika Wilson looks like a 25 year old unemployed skank. Sophie Cachia looks like a middle aged, angry and confused unemployed butch woman who needs a bath. He doesn’t know a single thing about any of these women, just looked at the pictures of them I showed him.
Completely pointless post but I found it funny since he had nothing to lose or gain from being honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Does she not realise if she doesn’t want to hear peoples opinions she could stop sharing? She hates anyone having an opinion on the fence, grass etc but shares every single details of the fence, grass etc. If people responding to your stories makes you get so angry and defensive then stop posting stories..

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
‘The people’ so condescending to the numbers who allow her to make a living the way she does
Fuck her and her hoity toityness thinking she’s so much better than the rest of us
We all see how you treat your eldest son
she’s legit got nothing to brag about. She’s living in a commune in the south west of Perth - not close to any amenities - literally the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It’s not like she’s in dubsnorough or yallingup or Denmark or even Margaret River. She’s not even on the right side of the highway close to the beach. She was better off in her estate in piarra waters. Her house is such a shamble of styles, I hate the no privacy, her neighbours are far too close despite her “rural” label and however many hectares of land she reckons she’s on, the layout of the house is all wrong as is the orientation/aspect, not enough money for a pool, no close friends down there, husband works away…I mean, I could go on. There is nothing in/about her life that is appealing to me.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I can kinda see why she gets so defensive about her fence, bricks fire place and beams, they’re all super shit, I’d probably have regrets and lash out as well.
I still PMSL at the fact that the back of her house looks the same as the front, noice, different unewesual.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

pokerface79

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzzz stop searching, Kyree has found the most exquisite colour everrrrrrrrrrr.
for The love of 26378 gold handles PLEASE let her paint a cool grey tone wall in her warm beige and cream toned house. Far out, the good times just keep on coming.

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Did she not do any research into the area/estate she moved into, she seems genuinely shocked that there's rabbits/kangaroos around, they were there long before your establishment! If she didn't want wildlife she should of stuck to living in the city. Lol

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Why do I find her playing Jeff Buckley’s absolute masterpiece Hallelujah over a video of stupid grass starting to grow and close ups of literal shit so infuriating?! God she’s so DUMB.

• Haha
I hope she realises that a puppy’s Insta worthy lifespan is far shorter than a baby. Also, with a baby she gets a few months where it’s essentially a sack of potatoes and she can dress and pose it how she likes. The puppy comes in at 100000%.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
The window cleaner is just so affordable.😳
She ain’t influencing anyone with that window cleaner that’s for sure. Everyone’s struggling big time and then she gets gifted a $800 window cleaner. I don’t understand these businesses that think gifting their expensive products to influencers in this market is going to produce sales!?

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Her style is terrible. Both the way she dresses and the house. I don’t know how she has the following she does? I started following when Alaska was a baby and I thought her room was cute at the time. I don’t know where along the way it became a hate follow for me but her interior decorating and the way she dresses have just gotten worse over time. Those hideous frames and paintings she’s put up, I feel like she’s trying to be different to the all beige everyone else seems to be doing but jesus it looks so much worse

ellobird

VIP Member
I honestly can’t with the contrast between her fancy automatic gate and the chicken wire fencing around her fancy Hampton/old English cottage style house. It actually hurts my brain to see what a mess she’s making of this house