Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha Ha hi DOTTIE JOLLEY had a name change recently.
Eat a bag of dicks you miserable mole

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The name Dottie suits her.... sounds like an 80 year old woman and I mean she looks old as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she is Dottie, not sure about Jolley though, she always looks like she’s been sucking on a magnificent lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that she's completely abandoned Harvey as a surname. If I was her Facebook friend I would think that she had split from Ben.

Reactions: 5
Guys, we need to stop gossiping about the most famous Grandma in Vasse, she’s super private, and they have been together for 84 years, they’re the 90’s version of Jack and Rose. Total couple goals people, only true love sets up a tripod to capture those candid kissy reunions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Guys, we need to stop gossiping about the most famous Grandma in Vasse, she’s super private, and they have been together for 84 years, they’re the 90’s version of Jack and Rose. Total couple goals people, only true love sets up a tripod to capture those candid kissy reunions.
I am eating, that vision has ruined my appetite.🤪🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those rooms. They’re bleeping TERRIBLE 😳😳😳😳 and tiny 😳😳😳😳
Imagine getting your THIRD build so spectacularly wrong.
IMG_8354.png
IMG_8353.png

Reactions: 4
Good to see the magical shared room lasted a long time! She’s already changed it. wtf. The wall paper finish is just 👌
I can't take this wallpaper job seriously. Omg pay a professional because these so called diy skills are terrible 🤣

Reactions: 11
The boys are *DeSpERaTe* to share a bedroom.

Or apparently not. Looks like Barney was rehomed.

Reactions: 12
They finally get their own room!

Not keen the trucks on the wall. What was wrong with the storage box?
Those shelves look like a split eye waiting to happen to me. Then again they’re the tallest family everrrr, maybe a split knee.
---
I can't take this wallpaper job seriously. Omg pay a professional because these so called diy skills are terrible 🤣
Bbenny isn’t the best wallpaper carpenter.
IMG_8356.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to tell Kyree that her unhappiness comes from deep within, not from the arrangement of her furniture and online shopping purchases

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They finally get their own room!

Not keen the trucks on the wall. What was wrong with the storage box?
There's no stop on the end of the shelves either. Every single kid I've ever known would most likely push the end truck just to watch them all waterfall off the other end.

Reactions: 6