Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at this photo of Kyree pre kids. I guess motherhood has not been too kind to her.

I mean I am the same age and I also have three kids and I also look haggard so I get it but also… yikes!
She looks so different. Now she just looks so harsh and unhappy.
---
It had to have been the soccer program. His sisters were very sporty as teens but went to a different school.
Interesting. I know of someone else who went there for their so called talent and never went any further.

Reactions: 5
I went to find ben facebook for a good old stalk.. i think I'm block or something i can't find it😳 i don't even know him? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I did find kyree facebook but i can't click on bens profile that way either, i can't search him. Strange
Maybe because her profile is locked, search his name and Perth.
---
This photo still shocks me.
IMG_7814.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
the whole status anxiety wallet chat is weird. She feels anxious and overwhelmed about going to the shops with kids and a wallet of cards?
Girl needs some help if she’s actually still feeling this way about everyday adulting in the outside world.

Reactions: 11
the whole status anxiety wallet chat is weird. She feels anxious and overwhelmed about going to the shops with kids and a wallet of cards?
Girl needs some help if she’s actually still feeling this way about everyday adulting in the outside world.
Also why am I not surprised she can’t get around using Apple Pay. Surprised she’s not still writing cheques to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also such a weird angle to spruik the wallet. She’s mentioned it several times in her ads.
“Holy crap kids calm down, mummy can’t find her Flybuys”!
The only way my wallet (aka card on my phone) gives me anxiety is knowing how much shits gonna cost when I tap!

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing with the wallet.

Also I doubt she goes out much to really need to use it as she has everything delivered.

Screen_Recording_20240420_232821_Instagram_exported_3145~2.jpg

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to carry so many bank cards? I know she may have many accounts but she doesn't need to carry all the cards all the time. Just carry one credit card and your main transaction account card ffs.

Why does she need to carry so many bank cards? I know she may have many accounts but she doesn't need to carry all the cards all the time. Just carry one credit card and your main transaction account card ffs.
Hope Kyree will be ok when Bankwest close their branches and ATM later this year.

Trying to figure out what the grey Pow ... something is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.