Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so she got another dog. Yes the flogs in the Outspoken don’t see an issue. It’s truly gross behavior.
She really just wanted the little fluffy insta dog all along.

It’s a min $600-$800 for Jet Pets to ship a dog, it’s also very traumatic stuck in a cage traveling long ways with stop overs and everything, how awful to put a little pup through that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely disgusted, yes I'm glad she rehomed Socks to a seemingly decent home unless littermate syndrome kicks in but to then get ANOTHER puppy with similar energy and attention needs not even 6 month later is a new low even for her! I'm pretty sure that breeder works in the veterinary field too but to let Kyree buy a puppy with her history is completely irresponsible. I truly hope we are jumping to conclusions and this puppy isn't a new member of the hillbilly family!

Reactions: 14
I give it a few days till she uploads a new reel of her children Laksa crying tears of joy meeting their new family member. Socks who?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
ADOPT, DON'T SHOP. The shelters are bursting at the seams, you vapid witch. Imagine the difference you could make by highlighting this issue on your platform. But that wouldn't contribute to your pathetic, meaningless, consumerist life, would it?

(My blood is boiling)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just don't get a dog. Be honest, between driving kids to school, Netflix, eye bleeping yourself in the kitchen mirror and dry mopping the floors. There's no time for a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ADOPT, DON'T SHOP. The shelters are bursting at the seams, you vapid witch. Imagine the difference you could make by highlighting this issue on your platform. But that wouldn't contribute to your pathetic, meaningless, consumerist life, would it?

(My blood is boiling)
Yes, we paid $3500 for our dog in 2019. I adore her, more than my actual children 😂 but if we ever get another dog down the track it will be an adopted dog from a shelter.
---
Yep, night night Socks. Sweet dreams 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s be real, she got rid of Socks cos he wasn’t cute and gramworthy so purchased a “cuter” puppy.

Reactions: 23
Let’s be real, she got rid of Socks cos he wasn’t cute and gramworthy so purchased a “cuter” puppy.
Exactly. It’s as simple as that. There was no need for her essay, that was just a list of excuses to perpetrate her victim narrative.

Reactions: 16
If she has bought a new puppy and flat out lied in her “statement” about adopting a dog then she is even lower than I thought. How stupid does she think her following is that she can just keep lying and get away with it

Reactions: 13
These dog breeders are shitheads puting these puppies onto flights across the country to grifters like Mrs Harvey.
What a load of crap about ‘we’ decided, ‘our decisions’, we know what Kyree wants & says goes. F OFF KYREE.

Reactions: 13
My pets literally live their best lives and never once would I tie them to a table it honestly would have never entered my mind. I have never even tied them to anything come to think of it. But then I did my research and I did buy the appropriate dog for my needs. She can hardly parent her kids so she shouldn’t be getting another dog!

• Heart
What are the names of these groups she’s in? We should join them and warn breeders about what she’s done and the kind of bleep she is to any living creature

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My pets literally live their best lives and never once would I tie them to a table it honestly would have never entered my mind. I have never even tied them to anything come to think of it. But then I did my research and I did buy the appropriate dog for my needs. She can hardly parent her kids so she shouldn’t be getting another dog!
Mine either, I felt sick when people were defending tying the poor dog to furniture in the outspoken group. They reckon we are bad, honestly that group is like the bowels of the earth.

Exactly. It’s as simple as that. There was no need for her essay, that was just a list of excuses to perpetrate her victim narrative.
What grinds my gears is all the reasons she gave for giving him up were things that haven’t changed since she researched and told us to eat a bag of dicks! Nothing has changed. She just failed. She is a failure. I actually feel a bit sorry for bbbbbbeny. Imagine coming home to this vacuous lizard. Him and loxley probably get on really well 😂

Reactions: 10
Was looking for old photos of socks to check if the bed is the same (couldn't find any) but found these
1061FB94-05DE-4240-B12E-2CC1A64EA3A1.jpeg

IMG_3844.jpeg

Wonder what Dr Chris Brown would think now?

Reactions: 8
The timing of the post about socks and that particular puppy being flown across the country is too coincidental to not be her. But seriously, posting about socks being moved on and then getting a new puppy in the same bleeping week? She’s had months to post about socks being gone, he’s not been around since what February?
But she’s only posted it because she’s going to announce the new puppy soon. bleeping hell! Imagine thinking that’s the right way to do things?

The timing of the post about socks and that particular puppy being flown across the country is too coincidental to not be her. But seriously, posting about socks being moved on and then getting a new puppy in the same bleeping week? She’s had months to post about socks being gone, he’s not been around since what February?
But she’s only posted it because she’s going to announce the new puppy soon. bleeping hell! Imagine thinking that’s the right way to do things?
Butttt she was fwightend of the big bad nasty trolls, they hurt her feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.