Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need more info on this hahah
I think they’re talking about that Penny photo? Is it a spoodle? Looks like a pure bred cocker.
---
I had a cocker spaniel and he was a great dog... smart, great with kids but required a fair bit of attention and would occasionally jump the fence and run away ha ha!
We always had pairs of cocker spaniels growing up and it was a mixed bag for personality 😂. We had one that was calm and an absolute sweet heart, but the rest were crazy pants. They all liked couch snuggles at night, but needed quite a lot of attention during the day. Also, considering Kyree wanted a poodle cross to avoid shedding, this is a big turnaround because they’re very hairy 😂

If she has to have a spaniel, she needs a cavalier King Charles which is much smaller and not another working breed. She’s clearly done no research because a cocker spaniel could jump her fences easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
duck me dead. If She is actually getting another puppy….
How long will this one last 😳

Reactions: 7
Kyree should have taken another 6 to 12 months for research and dog proofing before buying another dog.

Kyree's life is so empty and she's so lonely that she's constantly looking for the next huge dopamine hit and it's all she can focus on until it's finalised. First it was the perfect wedding, than the perfect bebe glory box, getting pregnant, the perfect hospital bag, the perfect new house build and now the perfect puppy.

Kyree, you need therapy and a job outside your house to give meaning to your life. The instagram life is sucking the soul out of you and your children and husband are also paying the price for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to chat with crazy leila who rehomed her cocker as she couldn’t train him.

Reactions: 4
Kyree, you need therapy and a job outside your house to give meaning to your life. The instagram life is sucking the life out of you and your children and husband are also paying the price for it.
Completely agree.

Even if she worked 2 or 3 days a week it will help her get out of the house and focus on something else.

I don't think she should have moved down south. She seems even more isolated.

Reactions: 13
Want my conspiracy Kerry? The dog was running up and down the yard leaving tracks in the grass and trampling the garden and that’s why he’s gone bye bye. The aesthetic of the house and yard comes before anything else (even though it’s all ugly because you have no taste or style)

Reactions: 12
Want my conspiracy Kerry? The dog was running up and down the yard leaving tracks in the grass and trampling the garden and that’s why he’s gone bye bye. The aesthetic of the house and yard comes before anything else (even though it’s all ugly because you have no taste or style)
Yes most likely, as would any young dog in a big yard (which bizarrely was one of her reasons that a dog would love it there). Open fences so probably barked at everything that moved, even a leaf dropping.

Reactions: 10
I completely get why she wants a dog, but she needs a quiet, lap dog. Or an elderly dog that needs a new home. Doesn’t fit her aesthetic though.

It would be incredibly lonely with your husband gone most of the time, no job outside of the house and no (maybe limited?) local friends (who at best are likely working during the week). A part time job, even volunteering, would do her a world of good. Would have been way smarter than rushing to adopt another puppy. Go and volunteer at RSPCA or similar.

She thought she knew best last time, even though it was glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain that it was a huge mistake. The sand dust hasn’t even settled yet and she’s off to do it again. Zero humility. Zero remorse. She might het lucky this time, but that’s all it is, it’s not any better thought out than the last dog. FFS at least go on a waitlist for a LOCAL puppy, so you can do some proper “research”.

Reactions: 13
Kyree. Honey. That’s like saying you adopted a baby giraffe and then saying OMGZZ I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD GET THIS BIG OMGZZ SO DANGEROUS

You bleeping dumb piece of tit Kyree. How bleeping stupid are you??
Very, very stupid.

Reactions: 5
I am so confident that poor little penny is off to the Harveys. If you look back at their posts kyree only ‘liked’ photos that featured who I believe was penny.

• Sad
Why are puppies being flown across the country, are there no dog breeders in WA & also Koi what is wrong with adopting a slightly older dog that is already living in WA?
Clearly what Kyree wants Kyree gets.

Reactions: 15
Why are puppies being flown across the country, are there no dog breeders in WA & also Koi what is wrong with adopting a slightly older dog that is already living in WA?
Clearly what Kyree wants Kyree gets.
That’s my question as well, QLD isn’t the only state with puppy farms breeders.
---
I wonder if she will announce the new puppy or not.
I can’t believe how ragey this news has made me 😔🤬 go to Kmart and buy another collapsible basket instead 🖕🏻

Reactions: 9
It will be killing her not to announce.

She’ll buy a puppy from whoever has immediate availability. She’s complained about waitlists before. A normal person would want to go in person and meet the mum and the puppies, chat to the breeder, see what the other dogs are like. See what the BREEDER is like. Not Kerry. This is cute and I can have it now? SOLD.

She should not be getting another puppy, but I’d give her a lot more credit if she waited a bit and went for something local so she could actually research it properly.

There’s no long waitlist because this dog is in a small town in regional Queensland. Most people aren’t dumb or selfish enough to buy a puppy blind and then put it straight on a plane.

I completely get why she wants a dog, but she needs a quiet, lap dog. Or an elderly dog that needs a new home. Doesn’t fit her aesthetic though.

It would be incredibly lonely with your husband gone most of the time, no job outside of the house and no (maybe limited?) local friends (who at best are likely working during the week). A part time job, even volunteering, would do her a world of good. Would have been way smarter than rushing to adopt another puppy. Go and volunteer at RSPCA or similar.

She thought she knew best last time, even though it was glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain that it was a huge mistake. The sand dust hasn’t even settled yet and she’s off to do it again. Zero humility. Zero remorse. She might het lucky this time, but that’s all it is, it’s not any better thought out than the last dog. FFS at least go on a waitlist for a LOCAL puppy, so you can do some proper “research”.
I agree. She really needs a job. Just to get her out the house and change her mindset. Not be so focused on keeping her house perfect. She'll also meet some new people.

I don't think she's capable to take on the responsibility to have a dog.

She's stuck in the FIFO life. Maybe if they stayed in Perth, focused and paid off the mortgage. Ben could quit FIFO and work local. But no they just keep on taking on more debt.
-

Reactions: 8
I never thought there’d be a time I’d say she’s better off having another baby than another puppy.

For someone who complains about her privacy being invaded she sure has no qualms about letting everything hang out on previous posts of herself giving birth.
She is only disclosing due to the impending arrival of new puppy.
DDDC653C-B9F8-48AC-B3DD-13DB92E1B49B.jpeg
2A971BD4-7614-477E-A82A-BCE9DC86C1DE.jpeg
50ACDD2D-FA6C-42B4-8D66-AAC549B75C9F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You disgust me Kyree.

This is from the litter she’s been liking all the photos of. Coincidence?
View attachment 2895218
---
Here’s some “research” for you Kyree.
View attachment 2895244
---
View attachment 2895252
I have a spoodle. She’s an indoor dog because she has always jumped and I’m worried she’ll jump our back fence (we have a retaining wall at the back of our block and it’s not very high). I am more than happy having her inside, not tied to the table, and when she is outside she’s always with one of us.
Kerry isn’t going to like the new dog any more than she likes Socks once he grew out of being a cute puppy.

Get fucked.
I hope this puppy turns into Pennywise and destroys her whole grandma chic barn. Along with her enchanting English garden.
---
I think what makes me most angry is that all her followers will tell her how wonderful she was to rehome Socks and that Alaska and Denver will be the best dog siblings ever.

I don’t think Kerry is cut out to care for anything but herself, the selfish C U Next Tuesday she is. Great job Granny Moo tits, outstanding job 👏🏻
---
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.