Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking for old photos of socks to check if the bed is the same (couldn't find any) but found these
View attachment 2896405
View attachment 2896406
Wonder what Dr Chris Brown would think now?

Isn’t that blanket on her laundry bench the same one in the new dogs bed?
---
Seems only fitting given todays events.

Miss Kyree Loves #11 disposable furniture and dogs, goodbye socks better look out or you’ll be next Lox!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
WTF is going on! I thought it was just a coincidence
that she was looking at other dog because maybe she was looking for one maybe in the very distant future.. but to get a new dog this soon.. she's not ready she'll struggled then she's struggle now.. getting a high engery dog it will just do exact same thing as socks did it will jump fences, it will be hard to train, it will destroy everything.. so blind sighted thinks a cute puppy will fix everything.. the only solution is NO DOG AT ALL.. kyree can't take care of pets.

Reactions: 11
Bellbrook puppies is not even a registered breeder. Why on earth would you spend upwards of $4K on a puppy from an unregistered backyard breeder? I’ve searched on the Dogs Queensland site and Dogzonline, and there isn’t a trace of this breeder. She is an absolute fool for buying from an unregistered breeder. There are many other registered Cocker Spaniel breeders in Queensland and also WA. This is another impulsive buy and the same thing is going to happen that happened with Socks. Cocker Spaniels are a high energy dog with a high maintenance coat. This is just so irresponsible. She is going to be absolutely miserable with this puppy 🍿

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is the best collection.
That's what has grated on my most...she was SO smug. She knew it all.
Where's your smug face now Kerry...oh yeah eating a bag of dicks somewhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be back once she reveals Penny and has the goodest good dog again.
---
New thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.