Miss Jay Jay / Janine Jennings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the queen of being unbothered 🥳
If she had any real pals they would tell her to get a bleeping grip, but she’s not a real longterm pal to her name. And her maw must go along with her pish to keep the peace

Asking Yoker of all folk for hauners…. Affronted for ye Janine 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s all Yoker said to trigger the mad bastard. Bit of an extreme reaction yet again, usual fae Janine fae GHD

• Haha
Not buying it at all, her previous boyfriends have all been that pretty boy, gym, tattooed like drug dealer look 😂😂that Gildos brother is a good looking guy there's no way in hell she's doing this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s all Yoker said to trigger the mad bastard. Bit of an extreme reaction yet again, usual fae Janine fae GHD
Ooh whats this about? When did cher go
To tony macs?? Was that the night of the ghost hunt?

Reactions: 4
Ooh whats this about? When did cher go
To tony macs?? Was that the night of the ghost hunt?
It was the night of the ghost hunt , they’d went out for a meal before it. Janine was shouting she wishes she’d never went 😂

• Haha
It was the night of the ghost hunt , they’d went out for a meal before it. Janine was shouting she wishes she’d never went 😂
Carol wishes she never went either after her exposing her props 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for the jj and 5 chins fall out Mark my word it will happen. 5 chins is a two faced rat u can just tell she talks about everyone behind their back

Can’t wait for the jj and 5 chins fall out Mark my word it will happen. 5 chins is a two faced rat u can just tell she talks about everyone behind their back
It’s an odd scenario, Obese Denise is the one who sent her faux boyfriends boaby photos about it’s very odd she’s ‘pals’ with someone who done that to someone she supposedly cares about. Internet pals, most likely never met, mad Janine thinking a friendship is more than it is. She’s desperate for pals it’s very sad.

It’s an odd scenario, Obese Denise is the one who sent her faux boyfriends boaby photos about it’s very odd she’s ‘pals’ with someone who done that to someone she supposedly cares about. Internet pals, most likely never met, mad Janine thinking a friendship is more than it is. She’s desperate for pals it’s very sad.
I could be wrong but did denren not record a convo between her and miss jj and show it to beasty noodle?

Reactions: 5
Lydo currently degrading another woman live, positively promoting mad Janine in the comments loving it. The hatred towards other women seeps out them

Reactions: 4
Janine fae GHD has got her jowls oot again🥳
IMG_0675.jpeg

Getting ready for her ‘ besties’ 30th, the bestie being more than likely another GHD employee🥴. I’m no blessed with the psychic abilities of Obese Denise’s maw but why do I get the feeling that Lydo will no be getting to go as her plus one.
IMG_0673.jpeg

The unbothered Queen of GHD 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
JJ doing a tt about why she never goes out anymore. She's settled, prefers home cooking, dog walks and lazy Sundays. JJ on a live doing glam make up, tunes blasting getting ready for a night out.

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryan is through all week next week. Wonder how long it will take her to sick of him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
JJ doing a tt about why she never goes out anymore. She's settled, prefers home cooking, dog walks and lazy Sundays. JJ on a live doing glam make up, tunes blasting getting ready for a night out.

Make it make sense.
I'm betting she's the type after two drinks she makes a total bleep of it, trying to start fights with cunts and papped intae a taxi, 'up eh road hen'

• Haha
Their relationship is as real as the tooth fairy.

Surely he’s got to be wondering why she never feels he is good enough to take to these work related nights out she frequently goes to.

• Haha