Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her losing her dad at her age. However.. using his death for videos to make money is disgusting. If she was donating the money she’s made from the dozens of tick tocks, YouTube videos, Instagram posts she’s done using his passing as a title, to a charity then fair play. But lining her own pockets by using his death is awful imo.

also not one of them were wearing Seatbelts in her video this morning. Which is illegal. But she’ll think she’s above the law. She isn’t.. doing a video about losing a loved one whilst putting 3 lives in terrible danger, idiotic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In fairness, this is normal. Most training plans and most people only run about 30-35km before a marathon and do the final stretch when doing the marathon. Normally you’d reduced your runs in the final weeks to prepare your body for the big run. She did 30km last week so now she’s just tipping away.

2 weeks till the marathon and she’s done another 8k run? She’s not done anything over a 20k, what the heck ? I see this marathon going horribly for her tbh.

Reactions: 1
Assuming she’ll delete these soon but I do agree with some of the comments

she’s deleted the comments already but has left this one about the seatbelts. They all were NOT wearing seatbelts at the beginning of the video however Misha puts hers on half way through but her sister and mum don’t. So yeah pretty idiotic behaviour. Also after skimming through the video quickly, it is painfully obvious how much her sister dislikes Misha having to constantly have a phone glued to her hand recording everything and she barely interacts with her when she’s doing so.

EFB51B68-B72F-4580-A8CF-4C1BD605262E.png

Reactions: 8
In fairness, this is normal. Most training plans and most people only run about 30-35km before a marathon and do the final stretch when doing the marathon. Normally you’d reduced your runs in the final weeks to prepare your body for the big run. She did 30km last week so now she’s just tipping away.
It’s normal To reduce in the last 3 weeks however she didn’t optimise to full distance at all, no where near in the last 2 months. Which she absolutely should of. She will struggle, fact. As somebody who runs them twice a year I have seen people do this time and time again. She will either burn out at 8/12 mark or keep going and pull out injured later on. I highly suspect shell end up doing the 10k, which is same day.

Reactions: 3
i don’t have a problem with her sharing about her dad, but it doesn’t sit right with me when she’s using her dads death for money🤷🏽‍♀️, not for MND, she’s got a big enough platform that she could be using it to actually make a difference, but she’s rather be the one benefitting from that, those photos where extremely sad, that’s a moment that should’ve been shared with her mum and sister, not more caring about making sure she films that moment, end of the day in that situation she isn’t the only person going through that, yet she always makes it like she is, her mum and sister are also going through that, but it’s somehow always about misha, she’s said before herself that her sister isn’t into the whole social media thing and being in videos and what does misha do while they are away remembering her dad and having a first birthday without him, pulls out a camera to video it all, without any care of what her sister Might want, misha also said herself previously that her dad didn’t like being on camera ect, so why couldn’t see for her dads sake have that moment without filming it, for her dad that didn’t like that 🤷🏽‍♀️, all because misha wanted too, like everything else 🥱

Also it’s Mother’s Day, her mums been through a lot, can’t be easy for her living without her husband, yet misha would rather go out with her fake ass friends and boyfriend than spend it with her mum, the girl only cares about herself😬

Reactions: 12
It’s normal To reduce in the last 3 weeks however she didn’t optimise to full distance at all, no where near in the last 2 months. Which she absolutely should of. She will struggle, fact. As somebody who runs them twice a year I have seen people do this time and time again. She will either burn out at 8/12 mark or keep going and pull out injured later on. I highly suspect shell end up doing the 10k, which is same day.
she’s going to end up severely injured. When I did a half marathon last year the amount of people pulling out and even being rushed off in ambulances was eye opening. Running long distance is no joke and needs adequate training and fuel. Misha has focused on neither.

she’s deleted the comments already but has left this one about the seatbelts. They all were NOT wearing seatbelts at the beginning of the video however Misha puts hers on half way through but her sister and mum don’t. So yeah pretty idiotic behaviour. Also after skimming through the video quickly, it is painfully obvious how much her sister dislikes Misha having to constantly have a phone glued to her hand recording everything and she barely interacts with her when she’s doing so.

View attachment 1154287
As much as I very strongly dislike Misha, you can see her sisters belt is moving so it must be under her arm, and when she shows her mum the strap is there. It’s only Misha who isn’t wearing one for a while after setting off

Reactions: 1
As much as I very strongly dislike Misha, you can see her sisters belt is moving so it must be under her arm, and when she shows her mum the strap is there. It’s only Misha who isn’t wearing one for a while after setting off
Still illegal to wear under her arm. And not sure how kasha’s would be plugged in, she was absolutely crammed in the back poor woman

Reactions: 4
Not much point wearing it if you aren’t doing it properly… if they don’t care about car safety that’s fine but the fact Misha so carelessly shares this with the world she may influence younger fans to also not take their safety seriously…

Reactions: 4
I might be being thick here so please correct me if I’m wrong, I had awful teeth as a child, in terms of the fact I have a small mouth and overcrowded teeth, I had braces from age 10/11 I think and don’t have all my adult teeth as there wasn’t room….but my parents didn’t pay a penny for my braces? I had it all done on the NHS as I was under 18, took in total probably 3 years or so to sort them out and I’m forever grateful because we never would have been able to afford to pay for it ourselves as a family and I wouldn’t be able to even now! But I don’t understand why her Dad would have to pay for her to have them at that age! If they were needed, they would have been free? Or am I missing something here!

Reactions: 6
I might be being thick here so please correct me if I’m wrong, I had awful teeth as a child, in terms of the fact I have a small mouth and overcrowded teeth, I had braces from age 10/11 I think and don’t have all my adult teeth as there wasn’t room….but my parents didn’t pay a penny for my braces? I had it all done on the NHS as I was under 18, took in total probably 3 years or so to sort them out and I’m forever grateful because we never would have been able to afford to pay for it ourselves as a family and I wouldn’t be able to even now! But I don’t understand why her Dad would have to pay for her to have them at that age! If they were needed, they would have been free? Or am I missing something here!
to get them on the NHS they have to be a certain level of ‘bad’ like your teeth could be slightly wonky and not straight and they wouldn’t qualify on the NHS and you’d have to pay. I’m not sure how they measure the need for them but i had a few friends who didn’t have perfect teeth who didn’t qualify to get braces for free on the nhs

Looks like she could have gone private. I had mine done privately around 13 as my parents preferred it! Looks like she’s had composite bonding on top of whitening too.

Why is someone who is an avid fake tan user choosing white everything, it’s going to get so grubby really quickly 🤢
also, we all know that the list of stuff that she “NEEDS” is just a money grab tbh, trying to get free stuff. Her list is basic asf it’s not hard to google search it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.