Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People over here loosing their homes and misha grimes is over here crying about the fact she can’t see her “boyfriend” for sex😬, I get the impression that’s legit all they do, meet for him to get sex and then she goes home after it, couple goals that 😂. She’s saying about the trains being cancelled, but if Jake cared that much to want to see her, they both can drive🤷🏼‍♀️, so why wouldn’t he drive to her or the other way around if he’s so desperate to see her, misha hun awake up and realise he’s there for two things only… the money and seeing you just to sleep with you😂, it’s embarrassing now 😬
No idea why she used this photo her hair looks dry af and her skin is grey. I’m sure Jake was quite happy she couldn’t get to see him when he looked at that photo.

Reactions: 3
One of Jake's pals just posted a story of him training, showing other people in the gym.
I can't believe people are so rude nowadays, influencers or not. Aren't gyms supposed to have policies to protect their customers or are social media so in the way that they can't be bothered?
In the meantime she is traveling with an ongoing storm, complaining about deleted trains. Has she seen what happened in Amsterdam for example? She's such a brat. The wourld should stop because it's her birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s shadow banned on my Instagram I can’t find her by search anymore😂
I noticed that too. You have to search for her exact account name, or you will only find fan accounts that haven't posted anything in the last 4 years (and she follows them! maybe she created them herself) 😅

Reactions: 2
How does she always manage to look so haggard and filthy? Her face looks dull, her hair looks like straw, her body looks like the product of a poor diet with little protein and nutrients. For someone with a seemingly good income and plenty of time on her hands she should really start looking after herself!!

Reactions: 7
See her and Jake are on a 'gifted' night away. How very lovely. No wonder they are together this weekend then.

How does she always manage to look so haggard and filthy? Her face looks dull, her hair looks like straw, her body looks like the product of a poor diet with little protein and nutrients. For someone with a seemingly good income and plenty of time on her hands she should really start looking after herself!!
I do think her hair is her worst feature. It's so much better and looks WAY healthier when she has it shorter and gets rid of those dreaded hair extensions. She never looks after them properly and her whole hair looks a state.

Honestly, I’ve sadly been in a relationship like this a while back. He will only go or commit if it benefits him. He’s got a free weekend away, sex too, (given she called storm Enuice a cock block)probably food and drink.
Notice how are very getaway is always her plan, cooking meals together comes from her gousto add. She got a used massage gun at valentines- I can’t see him taking her out on a date, it just works for convenience. There’s so many clear indicators from a 3rd eye pov which we can all see.

Reactions: 9
Seems like Misha is moving into a flat with Jake on the 11th of April (new YT video)

Don’t wanna watch it, why is her life a mess? 🙄
Couldn't get past the "daddy KNEWWWW I was destined to be in London. Daddy just knew" shite about her getting a flat in London. Like, you've lived there a year, you and jake (you) contacted the estate agent, viewed the flat, signed for the flat.
Boring.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t think her body is bad at all, but this is just not a body of someone who works out 5 days a week for the last two years ?, I don’t understand ? Is it her form? Is she not doing the right workouts? Like what?
the fact that she’s still having to suck her stomach in after TWO YEARS 😱 and also the majority of her weightloss has only come after her dad passed away.. she must be eating pretty badly apart from the one healthy meal she shows a day..

body physique is 80% down to nutrition, simple as that. You need your body weight in grams to keep your muscles alive and 1.5-2x to build/sustain muscle. Keep in mind you can gain muscle without looking bulky. It’s probs not enough protein.

also can’t wait for the injuries doing burpees in converses… they are fab for leg day tho

body physique is 80% down to nutrition, simple as that. You need your body weight in grams to keep your muscles alive and 1.5-2x to build/sustain muscle. Keep in mind you can gain muscle without looking bulky. It’s probs not enough protein.

also can’t wait for the injuries doing burpees in converses… they are fab for leg day tho
Yeah totally agree, along with the fact she has unfortunate genetics in-terms of her body shape and fat distribution. She’d have to keep a very strict high protein diet and focus on building muscle in specific areas to create an illusion of a more hourglass shape.
I’d also say the years of starving herself prior haven’t helped either, if she lost the majority of weight around the time she lost her father.. then I’d say that was through stress induced under-eating. The amount of exercise she was doing prior to that with no results, shows a bad diet and a broken metabolism that requires her to cut down to starvation in order to see results. She’s very skinny fat.

Screenshot_20220222_194456_com.instagram.android.jpg

I dislike her use of the word 'ratchet' - she seems to think she's so cool and quirky for using the word🥴

Reactions: 5
I swear the other day she was saying how she’s having problems with her skin but now it’s amazing thanks to Dermalogica #AD

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.