Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she can say she's going away to escape from reality and has got to live her life? Don't you think everyone else wants tha t to? But we can't because we are in a global pandemic you selfish twit... She's definitely deleting all bad comments on insta some had 100 of likes have gone

THIS!! I won't go into detail but I've put so much on hold this year, some things I probably will now never get the chance to do. Im sure other people can relate when I say I feel like I've just been existing, I haven't really lived this year. People have put their lives on hold for this, and it makes it 100x worse seeing people acting like the pandemic doesn't apply to them on Instagram. But hey, as long as Misha and the influencer patrol have had a holiday or three, that's all that matters isn't it *eye roll*

Reactions: 11
I’m SO bleeping angry and can’t find the words to say?! (Sorry rant incoming)

I’m high risk and not physically well, I haven’t been for a year. It’s so bad my mum has to dress me most days and I spend my days in bed in the most incredible pain I’ve ever been in, from head to toe. The only time any of my household leave the house is for my hospital appointments, we haven’t seen anyone since March because of I get corona I could die.

My first treatment was delayed during the first lockdown as it was too risky so I was left in incredible pain for months. I’m on my 2nd treatment as the first didn’t go well but thank god I got on it before the second lockdown! I also need spinal surgery and this will probably be delayed now too. I’m laying in bed trying not to throw up from side effects, hoping to get through this and praying to get some of my life back.. to then see these influencers so detached from reality and hoping that I feel sorry for HER putting HERSELF in a position she knows is morally wrong but does it anyway! Honestly I’m so fed up of being so unwell, losing everything and my dignity, this really is the straw that’s broken my camels back!

Luckily I do not have anything life threatening, just debilitating. But peolosing their lives because there are so many life saving treatments, tests and surgeries have been delayed or cancelled due to covid because of people doing what they want to do this whole time! Like 3 holidays, mixing between house holds, going to different cities, breaking self isolation.. just to name a few!

also the ‘I have to live my life for me!’ No hun, we all need to live life for each other. The only way we will get through this pandemic is together.

now I will step away from the keyboard😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The like to dislike ratio is quite funny aha delete the video MISHA

Reactions: 5
I’m SO bleeping angry and can’t find the words to say?! (Sorry rant incoming)

I’m high risk and not physically well, I haven’t been for a year. It’s so bad my mum has to dress me most days and I spend my days in bed in the most incredible pain I’ve ever been in, from head to toe. The only time any of my household leave the house is for my hospital appointments, we haven’t seen anyone since March because of I get corona I could die.

My first treatment was delayed during the first lockdown as it was too risky so I was left in incredible pain for months. I’m on my 2nd treatment as the first didn’t go well but thank god I got on it before the second lockdown! I also need spinal surgery and this will probably be delayed now too. I’m laying in bed trying not to throw up from side effects, hoping to get through this and praying to get some of my life back.. to then see these influencers so detached from reality and hoping that I feel sorry for HER putting HERSELF in a position she knows is morally wrong but does it anyway! Honestly I’m so fed up of being so unwell, losing everything and my dignity, this really is the straw that’s broken my camels back!

Luckily I do not have anything life threatening, just debilitating. But peolosing their lives because there are so many life saving treatments, tests and surgeries have been delayed or cancelled due to covid because of people doing what they want to do this whole time! Like 3 holidays, mixing between house holds, going to different cities, breaking self isolation.. just to name a few!

also the ‘I have to live my life for me!’ No hun, we all need to live life for each other. The only way we will get through this pandemic is together.

now I will step away from the keyboard😂
❤❤❤💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
#4 Misha Grimes, Grotty Covid Queen, heard enough about her Dads cum to last us a dozen life-times!

(not my best work, it's 1am, I slept 3 hours only last night 😭😭)

Reactions: 1
#4 Misha Grimes is a selfish b*tch, a jealous wannabe and can't sing in pitch

Reactions: 3
It’s the travelling during a global pandemic and then sending her minions after those who call her out for me 👀

Misha Grimes #4 ‘Pre-holiday stress’ and negative comments galore, I thought lockdowns only applied to the poor?

Reactions: 19
9 dislikes away from hitting the like number ratio for those dislikes ahahah and it’s only been up 5 hours. Why she thought she could get away with it is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Any brand she works with after this, I will message disgusting behaviour. We don't need someone like her and her influence on the younger generation.

Reactions: 8
After watching the video I get why she went away obviously the money side of things but this girl got a covid test then went to get her nails lashes and a wax then sat in her house with builders in could of picked it up anywhere then it could of voided her test, is she a lil thick, she could have done that all then got a test and isolated either way she needs to stop crying no one feels sorry for you it’s not nice to see someone cry but we are in a global pandemic you took the risk deal with the backlash and also read up on self isolating after a test please

9 dislikes away from hitting the like number ratio for those dislikes ahahah and it’s only been up 5 hours. Why she thought she could get away with it is beyond me.
Now only 5!! And I don't understand who could be liking the video anyways :rolleyes: 🙃

Okay but seriously why has this poll not moved ? Why has she stopped it ?

@Misha delete the video if you know what’s good for you. Just saw scummy Jake is posting about his holiday.

Wow the comments on the new video! I bet she takes it down soon, even the thumbnail looks like she’s smirking/smug 😬

Reactions: 2
Misha grimes #4 Oh Misha you selfish prick, now you're just starting to take the mick. Jetting off without a care, WAKE UP and be more self-aware!

Reactions: 6