Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to watch her YouTube video and its been deleted!
Be glad you didn’t see it because it made me absolutely FUMING. In one clip she’s full on crying because she’s ‘stressed’ about having loads of work to do and the fact she’s going away......the girl is a joke

Reactions: 8
Her new video is actually infuriating!! I didn't really watch it tbh but the intro of them 2 saying they're in the Maldives was enough for me 😂 the like/dislike ratio is what I'm living for rn😂

Update: I fast forwarded to the clip where she's crying and I actually can't believe her reasoning... "I've got soooooo much work to do"??! Well maybe don't go on holiday then????? WHAT THE duck IS THIS GIRL'S PROBLEM SHE IS A JOKE

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s like avengers; ‘influencers assemble’
They’re all coming out the woodwork to support her and leave a couple of crappy emojis on her post, it’s so obvious!

Reactions: 2
God also her saying she’s stressed and had a drama because her lash appointment was cancelled because someone got covid from the salon 😂 oh the irony when she’s just had a negative test and is now going for lash and wax appointments also using a taxi......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i never usually comment on these threads and am usually just a lurker.
I do agree with most things that are said on here but sometimes do think some people look into things too much and do care about very irrelevant things but this is just MADNESS.
You shouldn't really be going away, but honestly not that fussed about what she does, just don't bleeping post it. What an idiot. I hope she looses many subscribers after this!

Reactions: 8
Misha Grimes #4: is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Misha going on holiday before lockdown again!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this is petty but I really hope she can’t get back home easily to serve her right. Maybe then she’ll realise she shouldn’t have been travelling.

Reactions: 12
I've been adding my 2 cents to her vid and on the 'gram.
What a piece of work. Someone needs to put together like an expose and clips of her shady tit, calling it all out, her lies, her wacky timelines etc and she may start looking reeeeal different to her minions finally. They're dumb and need it spelled out.

Reactions: 3
The fact she can say she's going away to escape from reality and has got to live her life? Don't you think everyone else wants tha t to? But we can't because we are in a global pandemic you selfish twit... She's definitely deleting all bad comments on insta some had 100 of likes have gone

Reactions: 13

Just seen this on another thread. Very relevant

Everyone should constantly report any holiday picture she posts 🤔. Might sound petty but I know I will be 😂

Reactions: 3