Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh I’m so angry at the fact she’s gone with Jake too. On Thursday, I won’t be able to see my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years for at least a month as we live separately with our families...and no doubt it’ll go on longer than that. And we are still the lucky ones as we live close to each other, some people will have it way worse! But she can go to the MALDIVES with her bf of 5 minutes 😡 wonder if they will isolate together when they come home, that will piss me off even more lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know this is not the thread for this but Georgia has been on three holidays I think so has Emily Philpot, Sophia and Cinzia the list continues of influences just not giving a duck and then saying oh I wish I went on holiday more this year or what a tit year when they have basically carried on as normal other than a few weeks inside and still broke the rules. What about people who have been permanently in their homes since March and hardly leave.

Reactions: 8
Also love when she moans about getting hate...babe you literally bring it on yourself sorry

Reactions: 10
Ask Piers Morgan what he thinks to influencers and if they’re in the right jetting off etc in a pandemic...sure he’d like to tear into them! And he REALLY doesn’t mince his words! Influencers are grim

Reactions: 7
In the video she said she ‘doesn’t want anyone to think she’s going off on a jolly while everyone else is in lockdown’......what are you doing then 😂

Reactions: 15
Why is this poll not changing like at all? Did the witch get the score she wanted and then pause it or some bullshit ?

Reactions: 3
Misha Grimes #4 what a bore, super spreader galore, no one likes Misha anymore

Reactions: 21
Shes put that poll up because she knows for a fact most replies will be from her most loyal of followers who will undoubtedly say 'yes'
Theres no concern about what this may be doing for people's mental health whatsoever, its purely selfish AGAIN. It's just that she just needs an excuse to post all of her stories so she can refer back to the poll and say 'most people wanted to see it'. It's just getting validation for what she's going to do anyway.

Reactions: 5