Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you. Everything been said is an observation and is correct. She’s losing the plot. Two words PINK SKIRT

Reactions: 1
Jeeeez.. how many times has she tagged Jake and shown his messages today SOMEBODYS TRYING DESPERATELY TO CONVINCE EVERYONE HE WANTS HER
“Incase you didn’t realise I have a boyfriend” Like he honestly doesn’t like you Misha, he’s probably scared to leave you because you’re OBSSESIVE, eagerly waiting for him to leave her and leave her crying and alone and making sad little tiktoks again ahahaHa

Reactions: 3
Compare their Instagrams.. he’s not interested

Reactions: 1
Jeeeez.. how many times has she tagged Jake and shown his messages today SOMEBODYS TRYING DESPERATELY TO CONVINCE EVERYONE HE WANTS HER
This is from the girl who 2 years ago her brand was "im single, i dont need a man" just makes her look like such a hypocrite! Also who else bets she made him put up those 3 pictures of her

Reactions: 4
God her shoving the camera in his face as he orders her McDonald’s as a “look at my boyfriend who picked me up and knows my order” show off
He looks FED UP

God her shoving the camera in his face as he orders her McDonald’s as a “look at my boyfriend who picked me up and knows my order” show off
He looks FED UP
I feel so sorry for the guy, he’s so unhappy with her. He’ll be scared to leave She’s absolutely crackers,

This is from the girl who 2 years ago her brand was "im single, i dont need a man" just makes her look like such a hypocrite! Also who else bets she made him put up those 3 pictures of her
Agree! Ha

Her heavy breathing when she talks gasps for air calm down hun don’t blow ur load while talking shit .... she is deffo a downgrade it would be like going from a women to a child women

Her heavy breathing when she talks gasps for air calm down hun don’t blow ur load while talking shit .... she is deffo a downgrade it would be like going from a women to a child women
His ex is so natural and classy then there’s misha vile vile

This girl really can’t make a post that’s not about her “boyfriend” she’s terrifying.

Reactions: 4
So she's not styling them extentions? Just leaving them long blunt and ratty??

Reactions: 2