Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a disgusting fatty nothing is fitting her, she has one of the worst bodies mixed with that middle aged face, so boring!! And I believe she has some hair extensions there, still looks disgusting though !

“What a privilege it is simply live” what is the meaning of that?!
Students at shit face school should be aware of her and her mum ignorance, otherwise they will spread it like a plague!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice MeMe try to tell us where Alexa goes to school last week? And yesterday she posted a blurred picture of Alexa riding her too-small bike while wearing a dark navy uniform? This bitch clearly set her Tattle notifications as she sure never misses our threads so she can reply back to us in form of her IG stories. I don’t have a screenshot of her brat’s uniform but I saved these.

Arianna mentioned Hill House is a good school and oversubscribed. I doubt Alexa goes there based on her suddenly quitting reception last year for a bad tummy.

It’s simply because Alexa now goes to school. MeMe now has at least SIX hours a day five days a week to get her shit together. She can no longer look like a homeless troll or other parents at Alexa’s school would think she’s a jobless druggie. I’ve seen parents at my son’s school dropping their kids off in what looks like pyjamas or they look like they’ve been dragged through a bush. I have two children and a couple of jobs and a household to maintain but I make the efforts not to turn up at my son’s school in such a state to humiliate my kids.

The biggest adventure for Alex is that his wife is promenading around London braless. That’s about as exciting as it gets for these two
I never shit myself with your comment. They took a district line train to a restaurant aptly named Brat in East London (not even proper east London like Whitechapel or Shoreditch) and they think “wow there’s a whole new world outside the SW where peasants live?” I wouldn’t be surprised if they support Trump who famously said “London has a no-go zone” and that for the Icunts is outside the SW.

I can’t look past her 1990s makeup with bright shimmering eyeshadows in the corners though. Just why? I never see one person does in walking down the high street or supermarket here in England.

And her curtain “bangs” (who the fuck came up with that word. It’s called “fringe” here) make her look like poodles

My money is on a repeat of that video she asked Alexa loads of questions. How original.

MeMe is such a stuck up bitch with wasted resources. She goes on and on about being this superstar videographer and photographer for years and all this time she can’t find one? Her kid is nearly six. Stop using that child as an excuse she can’t get anything done in six years (not that she did much before that). She’s either a picky bitch trying to get someone for cheap or she’s not trying at all. It‘s most likely both. Whoever this poor person will be, they have to come up with something pretty magical to lure people back into those dead IG accounts and YouTube Channels. MeMe will suck all the ideas out of them and dispose them when they ask for a pay rise suitable for their role. In the meantime, loads of influencers either with children or without have created loads of contents over the years that MeMe has been dead in the insta world.

This is so sad and pathetic at the same time. I live in a quite “healthy” community and next to a park. I see loads of cyclists (parents on bikes with their little ones) and runners on a daily basis. No one film their fucking mugs jogging. This saddo has got no friends, a husband who keeps hunting for insta hoes and a child who could drop out of foundation education any minute and not much else going on in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dark hair does’t lighten from the sun like that. Okay, at least mine doesn’t - I can only speak for myself.

I have very dark brown hair. Darker than Meme’s. Never been dyed. When I’m in the sun a lot, some parts do indeed lighten. But they never become BLONDE like Meme’s. Not even light brown. It’s more of a deep, rusty brown.

Also, the parts that get lighter are completely random (they don’t look like strategically placed highlights), and they are always on the TOP or outermost parts on the side of my head. So the bits that get the most sun exposure. Not the ENDS.

It also doesn’t look nice. The lighter locks are in random places, don’t transition gradually from the darker bits, and the colours don’t look good together. It’s not like an ombré or a balayage. You’d never pay money for your hair to look like that.

So Meme is definitely being disingenuous here.

Reactions: 12
Good detective work Naomi! Hill House used to be quite good but had a terrible inspection rating recently. V international crowd- hardly any British kids go there, so in that sense Alexa would fit right in! Their uniform is mustard/brown not navy, so probably not there. The school nearby that does have a navy uniform is Francis Holland - I will ask my friend whose daughter is there if she has spotted Mimi/Alexa!

Reactions: 8
And her curtain “bangs” (who the fuck came up with that word. It’s called “fringe” here) make her look like poodles
They are actually called curtain bangs, at least in Germany and the US. I just recently got them and was searching for Inspiration on Google and never saw someone referring to them as curtain fringe.

Reactions: 6
They are actually called curtain bangs, at least in Germany and the US. I just recently got them and was searching for Inspiration on Google and never saw someone referring to them as curtain fringe.
Haha here in the UK we call them fringe. I don’t get the American term in this one as it “bangs” nothing

Reactions: 6
Haha here in the UK we call them fringe. I don’t get the American term in this one as it “bangs” nothing
A fringe is not the same as bangs. A fringe is a fringe. Curtain bangs are more of a side overgrown fringe.

Fringe

curtain bangs

Last edited:
Isn’t it sad, that Mimi is still searching for a videographer!? Leyla is searching for it too.. maybe they will share one together LOL

Mimi, this is for you: go to +synthesia.io - his founder Victor Riparbelli did a good job.. or go to +invideo.io. You have now a lot of your time for yourself since Alexa is allowed to join school again...

Go for it..

Reactions: 3
I can’t unsee these…

Alex sharing Meme’s POV when he’s on top for his instahos…

Maybe time to replace your pants grandpa:

Meme puts on her new dress AGAIN and all the souls get together. She has her legs open as Masha kisses their other friend and the birthday girl keeps running something on Meme’s back. And Masha has NEVER seen a more beautiful pregnant women than the one with dirty socks. Wth is going on here…

Reactions: 5
Give up that disgusting re-tard-ed duck face!!

Must be hard on her dancing next to skinny Masha, maxi dress should do it for now , to hide her thick thighs

Is she pregnant? Or only fatty?!

He should see someone about the eye?

Disgusting!
This man Alex is more self eye f*cking than Mimi...

Ahhhhhh Alexi, his nephew, is back to Montreal / Canada. He is back to his boring life... so, can't post pics from luxury life with Ikonns.. LOL

God, he looks like a total tool, much like his uncle.
His parents finally realized that sending their son to London was useless or did the Con artists send him back tonCanada once Alexa started school this rendering him useless to them ?

Y’all! The miracle has happened! MeMe finally has flattering jeans No more sausage casing! I have to say, these jeans actually look nice on her frame. Though just how often is she shopping? She seems to have a new clothing item almost daily.

Y’all! The miracle has happened! MeMe finally has flattering jeans No more sausage casing! I have to say, these jeans actually look nice on her frame. Though just how often is she shopping? She seems to have a new clothing item almost daily.
Did Chanel throw up on this woman?

Don’t believe in miracles with this airhead. She’s above breaking her own rules because even though these pants are ”very soft and stretchy”, her brain has decided these type of jeans aren’t comfortable.

But it’s not that, I really think it’s because she feels short and bulky in them.

Don’t be fooled by her video, the camera makes her legs look longer which is the angle she’s been using to her benefit for months now.

Powerful stuff!

I didn’t see that she had said this - why am I not surprised?! She’ll be back in her sausage casing soon! Her brain seems to be stuck in 2010 fashions!
You’re right too for the camera angle, the comparison you posted is very telling!

You‘re welcome MeMe. We’ve been telling you for years that wide leg jeans are more suitable with your thick thighs!

Somehow she managed to wear it wrong - pulling them down to show her “abs”. I agreed she uses the most simple tricks in the photography books - wide lens and look up to make her chunky thighs longer. What she doesn’t realise is the length of the jeans don‘t lie like she does. If she was really 5’ 6” like she claims to be, her jeans should come up above her fat ankles as well but they don’t.

Powerful stuff!
Haha even if she drowns herself in a sea of Chanel, it still looks like a cheap knockoff on her. It’s like you compare Gisele Bundchen with Bella Hadid. Nothing looks good and expensive on that fake model.

Poor MeMe. Flat chest and bum but thighs like elephants with a pea head on her. The Icunts aren’t genetically nor intellectually blessed people.

I‘m still emotionally scarred from this. Who does this turd head think he is? Brad Pitt? He looks more like a cesspit. No one should be grateful for this. And good grief, learn how to shave!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No matter how many "style" videos she makes nowadays she still looks like a grungy homeless woman who bathes once month. Nothing in her videos is remotely stylish or inspiring. Colours are so basic an airhead wouldn't need help choosing them. RIP to the stylish pre Alexa woman of 2015 who wore flattering cuts and colours.

Reactions: 3