Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElAu

Chatty Member
Has our celebrity Mimi limited her comments? I’m not a follower. I can see that since Italy her video views have fallen to around 200,000-250,000 views. She has 1.2m followers and some of us who have viewed them aren’t even followers. I wonder how many of her followers are fake.
4C11DFAF-48D8-443B-88B8-16C892E0CA77.jpeg
4CD5D039-3387-418B-9295-F4262181EBFA.jpeg
0F1680FD-58A6-4272-A7C2-27C46E6E272E.jpeg

Reactions: 4

Taz.Mou

Chatty Member
A family of a slender man, a fat cow and a shit face.
They are 100% not attractive or stylish, so why do the insest on showing their disgusting faces!!!
Focus on your faild business and “that” child education, instead of trying to appear something you’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Allegra is a school with the name of the road that Mimi just posted nearby Pembridge ____. Not hard to google. It's for thick, relatively rich kids who couldn't get into any of the selective schools nearby. No entrance exam, and owned by a private equity firm.
It says that Alexa is dumb like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Taz.Mou

Chatty Member
I just love it, they are surrounded by people smiling to their faces and talk shit behind their back..
This year Christmas will be the worst..

Rouaasheikhly

Ewww because his ego was attached to that “event”. Why would you even plan an event that requires all guests to travel internationally in middle of a pandemic asshole!!!

The event was planned ages ago. Annie said they booked the Positano trip last year. So obviously he was worried a million things could go wrong. What luck! Nothing went wrong. 😡

Please meet the groom / public speaker for this event:

View attachment 693820

Meme: parent of the year. At least get Alexa a pair of shoes that fit when you make her walk your 15,000+ steps a day. 🤨

View attachment 693825View attachment 693822

this was cute haha Mo noticed the person behind them (maybe Amelia?) and asked if she was also from the industry! 😬
Annie is now following a few of the guests on Instagram. She obviously wouldn’t if they were non -influenzas.
View attachment 693826
View attachment 693827
Where were these stories posted?
Yeah, Raya and Louis befriended Mo and Annie.

sentence

Chatty Member
Never saw so many mistakes in a post
😜
158E3B65-731B-4A51-8644-341ECAABB115.jpeg

—-

We all know that Mimi doesn’t apply sun cream or does any SECURITIES - even not to Alexa - until she has her „sun“ holiday (i.e. brown) tan!
Mimi wants naturally to get Vitamin D but has as always no deeper knowledge! Nothing about UVA and UVB…

yeah as a azari girl she has naturally a vit. d deficiency and needs sun but she has higher risk to get skin cancer… but this won’t happen cuz Mimi is living a healthy sunny life.. without need to protection

yeah. Again super dumb
03E2F800-002C-425C-9ACF-2F7D300F8170.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 773656
So much value! Let's see:

- overpriced umbrellas
- half plastic/half slaved from needy asian women hair extensions
- a series of journals with stolen quotes you could easily find at the grocery store for 1/4 of the price
- a grammatically incorrect children's book full of bumper sticker nonsense
- overpriced hair products nobody wants
- literally just an hourglass
I think he means be of value to me, orgasm from sweeping the floor for no pay - that would make more sense XD

• Haha

Kayz

No matter how much you clock yourself, you’re still an ugly narc MeMe. Most people have jobs to go to at this time of day. Some may get up early BEFORE their children wake up to get their workout in for the day. Some have to leave it until after work. Some probably can’t find the time to do it at all. But that’s okay because they’re actually living their lives and not showing it off on social media. You’re clearly a bored housewife with nothing to do. Ask your Horse Teeth husband if he wants you back at work maybe?View attachment 767385View attachment 767384
View attachment 767383View attachment 767382
View attachment 767386
how about no? There are many qualified trainers out there that our workout videos out for free. People don’t need to see another video of your bad forms.
Meme is really pressed to let us know that se actually has a job and many "exciting projects" in the work. Sure ... remember the recipe app you promised 2 years ago?
Funny how she come here read about herself....chicken butthole mouth.

The are the most disgusting couple EVER. This is so true 😂:
View attachment 768082

🤢🤢:
View attachment 768552
Elephant legs.

I don’t want to be mean as it’s probably something she can’t do anything about but my god, those are the ugliest shaped legs I have ever seen. They were never nice but pre pregnancy they weren’t this bad. What will happen to her if she gets pregnant again?
I think its aging as well makes them bigger.

• Haha

HeidiH

Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (I’ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies
Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (I’ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies 😂
She's just an idiot and has no idea what she's talking about. She's obviously never been outside her downtown Toronto bubble 🙄

Kayz

it was embarrassing 😂😂..

I knew it, I knew he is the one who hate fat and fat people 🤢🤢.. That is why she is constantly try to lose all the fat around her thighs to no avail. No croissant unless you run first!!!
View attachment 760238
I still can’t believe how much they look a like, even the way their mouth moves and that disgusting thick accent the same 😂😂😂:
View attachment 760240
OMG so true...they are loo k alike....and also Toenail wearing Meme's charity clothes.

• Haha

sentence

Chatty Member
I am scared… this … she calls herself an educator.. she does not look healthy; how can she be an example for kids?

she does not look natural, consciously or even intellectually… she just looks like an „Edward“!?

Why doesn’t she wash her hair or just tie it up, if she has genetically thin hair (loss)?

729215C7-4B21-45F0-A0AF-E566E86B6D38.png