Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayz

They were all about the hustle culture when it was “cool”

Now that life/work balance is cool, that’s the culture they want to be part of.

My 2 cents here.

Alex is always chasing the next thing. He follows many people across his social media and when not spewing negativity he’s trying to leech on to what’s next.

Based on Mimi’s recent wardrobe choices, her sudden interest in thrifting and looking like she Google mapped herself to the budget version of Woodstock, I’ll say they are realigning their brand.

Alex has realized that his millennial - Gen x golden egg has laid all it can and they’re now moving to Gen z. Mimi tried the tik tok, the bra less cropped top, the middle hair part, the boho look that effortlessly suits a 16 year old, not her but aren’t able to catch that generation’s attention. Come in Alexi. They’re using his “young-ness” to be the next Alex, but trying to cater to that younger generation and hoping alexi will be the next Charli D’Amelio.

Pimping his wife worked when she was prime to be the cash cow. He now sees she isn’t so he’s pimping his nephew Alexi to be the next cash cow.

not a single thing they do is by accident. Alexi suddenly got his hands on the 5 minute journal. No he didn’t just. They gave it to him because now that’s the target market they want to influence. Mimi can’t influence that age group, but Alexi is young enough to fit in and attract that audience. He uses all the on trend songs. It’s a strategy my tattlers.

Mimi’s depression is going to get much worse when she sees her prime is no longer the case.

she was probably on some high after meeting content creators in Italy so she boycotted her detox for a bunch of reels, but that didn’t last too long.

👇

As for the case that she only mingled with the women who are dumb enough to worship the ground she walks on, of course. She needs validation. She won’t get validation from the women who are part of the real power couple, women who are confident enough to create their own money making content, women who don’t hide in the shadows of their significant others. Women who are taller than her in real life 😂😂😂

Mimi gravitates to the women who will blow air up her ass and crown her queen in their deranged and delusional kingdom of failure .

👇👇👇
View attachment 705630
If that’s not a mini Alex in the making, I don’t know what is. I mean, look at those profile pictures. Eeringly similar dontcha think?! 🧐🤔🤨
[/QUOT
And mini Alex has posted a full body workout reel (luckily goes over exercises with weights very quickly) but with terrible technique!! 🤢
View attachment 705888
the photos Mimi’s friends post of her: 🤣🤣

View attachment 705886
Grandma Meme....looking seriously old in this picture. When your heart is not good it shows in your face.

Reactions: 5

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Why is Meme hanging out with that girl Cassandra? she seems to be the opposite of her: down to earth, stylish, has fun with her kids and co-owns a company that delivers sweets full of Meme's enemies like kinder chocolate, oreos, sugar and gluten. I can't imagine what they could have in common, personally or business-wise.

ElAu

Chatty Member
I'd bet it's probably Portugal.
I had a little look and there was a flight from Toronto to Lisbon that landed in Portugal at 10:32AM this morning, which fits perfectly with the time Mr. X posted his stories at the airport. It would also fit with his "hint".
And Lala said they’d landed.👏🏼

• Haha

Taz.Mou

Chatty Member
A look a like 😂😂:
161E0E38-5621-4BE4-9CD9-E65FD2D730F3.jpeg

How does it feel to workout and zero result, her metabolism is really bad just accept it 😂😂:
CEE7E106-7236-4C40-A828-B4E7DAC06C63.jpeg

Still enjoying the charity I see 😂😂:
1A0E56B6-3BF8-4923-A83B-05E842E3A0BC.jpeg

Reactions: 4

NaomiS

VIP Member
Dumb Fuck really overdid the filter ok this one that she’s now pale. Still ugly and smug.
16AA3C9B-22E0-46BE-BBEC-BF4059814B1A.jpeg

Taz.Mou

Chatty Member
Hmm it would be interesting to know that they may think we are her wasting time, that we will never get back..
😂🤪😜

ElAu

Chatty Member
OMG Meme’s videos and her dance are getting more embarassing, As if the mud dance wasn’t bad enough. Wth was this!!

Mimi is always holding Alexa’s hand and running around like a child. Who carries all these stuff??

057C3E80-4614-4879-B127-9849C09C99AA.jpeg

BBC6D3A7-4CC8-44A3-9F1C-20BBE5EEA1D5.jpeg

Delizia

VIP Member
We don't have to forget, that Ikonns live in a "bubble". In their bored life with thousand helpers and always me-time they know only illness like "anxiety", "healing drama from ancestors" or "drama because of bad communication"....

They don't realize how many people are feeling "sick" without a diagnose, or with it but taken years until diagnosed... even "simple" diseases like hypothyroidism can not be healed completly.. i even dont want to think about more diseases or all that women/men who have to carry so much responsibility and often feel overwhelmed, and cant get out of situation without help from outside!

Therefore Ikonns presume that meditation and thinking positiv and walking on green grasses will promise healing.

In fact, Ikonns escpecially Leyla got often times help from "outside" because meditation didnt help! but this is usual as always for Ikonns:

preaching without reality..
Th stuff they say only seem to be healing for break ups and lost wanderers or when you feel stuck in a rut : go outside, do a positive walk, ground yourself, exercise and eat whole food.

• Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
Is Annie doing a paid ad? Did MeMe beg Horse Teeth to phone Annie and paid her to repost this pic from a week ago? Clearly, Annie wasn’t in a rush to repost it and she hardly mentioned anything about the “bowel” renewal. Faux friends.
1A9ABD5D-F23F-4635-9568-296DB17C09E4.jpeg

• Haha

Kayz

Hi guys! New to this thread but so much to discuss! First of all what happened to Mimi?? She used to be stylish and modern pre Alexa and now she looks like a homeless slob who can't afford showers or undergarments. I even asked her on one post and was immediately attacked by her minions. I also really want to know why she rejected Alex 4 times and now thinks he's a male Adonis. He looks like such a gay wuss (no offense to homosexuals). And Mimi is so needy like she's incapable up doing anything by herself even going to the park.

new thread suggestion: From fashion stylist to homeless bum the true riches to rags story of Mimi Ikonn 🤣🤣🤣
I really love this title so much.(y)(y)(y)

Taz.Mou

Chatty Member
I would worry about the neck marks more than a burn mark. It looks like my grandma neck!!
CBF9CB2E-EA12-4BF1-A9A1-C9FAC6D35449.jpeg
495F7AB4-C69D-488F-9E5D-EE7CBAA72FBC.jpeg

7DDAD551-C89E-4573-9A2C-AAFFA52E5588.jpeg

• Haha