Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! New to this thread but so much to discuss! First of all what happened to Mimi?? She used to be stylish and modern pre Alexa and now she looks like a homeless slob who can't afford showers or undergarments. I even asked her on one post and was immediately attacked by her minions. I also really want to know why she rejected Alex 4 times and now thinks he's a male Adonis. He looks like such a gay wuss (no offense to homosexuals). And Mimi is so needy like she's incapable up doing anything by herself even going to the park.

new thread suggestion: From fashion stylist to homeless bum the true riches to rags story of Mimi Ikonn 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi guys! New to this thread but so much to discuss! First of all what happened to Mimi?? She used to be stylish and modern pre Alexa and now she looks like a homeless slob who can't afford showers or undergarments. I even asked her on one post and was immediately attacked by her minions. I also really want to know why she rejected Alex 4 times and now thinks he's a male Adonis. He looks like such a gay wuss (no offense to homosexuals). And Mimi is so needy like she's incapable up doing anything by herself even going to the park.

new thread suggestion: From fashion stylist to homeless bum the true riches to rags story of Mimi Ikonn 🤣🤣🤣
I really love this title so much.(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 4
I really love this title so much.(y)(y)(y)
Yes, love the title too! Just perfect. Gonna go ahead and make it ---> https://tattle.life/threads/from-fa...rue-riches-to-rags-story-of-mimi-ikonn.23228/

Re: that instastory... major cringe, as always. She's hopping along like a mental patient (no offence to mental patients!) and she looks like she's been crying. What happened? Did Alexa call Lidia "Mom"? Did Alex propose an open marriage so that he can get out of this stale one? Is she jealous that Lala moved to live with Leyla and not her? (This would be a huge blow to a narcissist)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewww. Such tight pants. He looks like a girl. & i dont get this shoes without socks with short pants fashion in men. It may look good on a well built guy but definitely not on Alex.
I swear like I always wonder how he keeps his balls inside such tight pants 😂😂 I myself, a woman with no balls stopped wearing tight skinny jeans because they’re so uncomfortable 😂😂 I know that men can be feminine too but Alex looks just like Ellen Degeneres and that’s just way too uncomfortable to see lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
maybe he went to see football with some hot influencers leaving mimi behind and thats why she had a melt down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.