Mimi and Alex Ikonn #10 Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is actually with Leyla and her parents ? Lately you don't hear anything from them. The birthday wishes of her mother were very restrained, there was not the usual Instagram post with praise how great mimi is. They now all live very close to each other but still seem to hardly see each other.

The marriage of Alex and mimi seems to be crumbling. I can well imagine that Alex is aiming for an open relationship and mimi is way too weak to say no To that. She is so dependant on him.
Good catch! I don’t really follow the parents but I keep an eye on Leyla, all she posts is woo-woo manifestation tit, but indeed, she did not send any birthday wishes to MeMe, at least not publicly… MeMe’s parents often used to accompany them on their numerous trips but they haven’t been present at all lately (though Lidiot is always there!). Is there a family rift?

Ooh you’re right, Alex will likely try to get MeMe to agree to an open marriage. I take no issue with open marriages provided both partners are truly in agreement, but we all know MeMe would agree not because she would want to but because she would be desperate to hang on to Alex at all costs, especially to keep up the illusion of their perfect marriage.

Reactions: 6
Little Alex bragging that he's not a normal teenager. Yeah sure, last time I checked all teenagers believe they are different from everyone else and think they know everything.

Also he calls doing chores an humbling activity?? All I see is a spoilt rotten teenager who has zero contact with the real world.

Meme seems to spend more time alone with little Alex than her husband. He invited as many people as possible (his mother, his nephew, his friends) to be sure he doesn't have to spend alone time with Meme. It's like all their common trips this year - it was always about meeting other people - and that is when he is not gone somewhere alone. In the meantime Meme reads books to bring some kink in their sexuality (uggh) and try to convince herself that if she is not happy it's because she doesn't love herself enough not because her husband is a d*ck with her. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mimi bragging about Alexa's books growing thicker...shows how thick Mimi is. Just because book is thick doesn't mean it's necessarily better or more advanced. Alexa's reading a collection of Enid Blyton stories - perfectly average level for a nearly 7 year old. Really detest the way she always tries to portray Alexa as some kind of prodigiously talented child. It's a reflection of Mimi's narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is his her new husband? She seems to be spending more time with him than her actual husband 🫥

IMG_1457.png
IMG_1454.png

Ps still such a twit, I also don’t believe in slapping children but this kid tests my limits 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Little Alex is SUCH a tool. More so than his uncle. I just watched his “life as not a normal teenager” and wtf.. cringey as duck. He needs a proper beating.

Btw, someone asked whether Didi is separated from her husband and to me, it seems so. She used to post him once in a while and now he’s completely gone and she is getting hair extensions, dressing up, going out, etc.
Looks like everyone in MeMe’s circle is having marriage trouble - starting with her! Masha, Didi, MeMe, you’re next. Alex 100% is gonna drop her once she reaches 40.

Lol just had a look at his TikTok and mini Alex keeps referring to adults as his friends. His uncle's friends, including Sammy and Mimi too. He's bragging a lot, always namedropping brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mimi also definitely has lost some weight🫠 and has new van cleef earrings? Here is to someone who says that we should ‘authentically’ live oir lives😂😂😂😂😂
I must say - i bloody love her jeans in that stupid tiktok video and would love to know the brand/style. So, any leads are welcome❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
Mimi also definitely has lost some weight🫠 and has new van cleef earrings? Here is to someone who says that we should ‘authentically’ live oir lives😂😂😂😂😂
I must say - i bloody love her jeans in that stupid tiktok video and would love to know the brand/style. So, any leads are welcome❤❤❤
She looks anorexic to me with her whole rib cage sticking out. And once Meme likes something she sticks to it like glue like these latest crop tops that made her boobless state so obvious.

Reactions: 2
Ok this is not about their swinger relationship but I thought it is gold.

I saw a man with their tote bag featuring the summit logo on the side yesterday while queuing so I ask about it. He laugh and instantly pointed to his wife (lol).

She thought it was a health retreat similar to the one the hotel organised before, but it felt more like a cult gathering. Didn't elaborate on why, but said the vibe was really off as if some people were handpicked to be there, like it was staged.

The only thing that really stuck in her mind was that the dinners was a mess. Apparently there were lots of famous influencers and she had no idea, they were all completing and bitching about each other in the toilet. In the evening, there was a surprisingly amount of "stuff" (she said it with a wink) passed around after dinner.

Oh, and they both gave speeches on the first day. Alex tried to crack jokes, but they came off as quite rude, and nobody laughed. He talked and talked and just dragged on, it was hot and people were getting hangry.

No wonder they never posted anything about it, stink of desperation to climb social ladder and masked it as an health event.

Please be friends with us, love us 😭, we will pay you. 💰💰🤢😂
---
🧐 Does this mean that Alex has approached her about an open marriage?
View attachment 2344359
'

It's like Will Smith and Jada but in reverse.

Kinda feel sorry for her.. but not. Just get a devoice 😴.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her jeans are from Paige I think.

Reactions: 1
I won't comment on the mistakes or how Alexa struggles with writing numbers - afterall she is only 6 years old and a child. But ffs Meme, Alexa is not doing tables - she is just doing additions - you can see it by the kind of mistakes she did! Stop pretending Alexa is the new Einstein. Thanks god they didn't decide to homeschool her, she would be a lost case if Meme was in charge of her education.

Screenshot_20230801_185222_Instagram.jpg

Why are they all constantly promiscuous?

Screenshot_20230801_190326_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Alex really fancies himself as some kind of playboy. Too bad for him he has a wife and kid in tow, but he REALLY wants to be single. His relationship with Samy is weird as hell.

In Russia, that I’m sure he still identifies with, it’s a sign of status to have a mistress, so I’m sure he either already has one or is in the process of procuring one. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex jr wants to be Alex so bad that he’s even started following the same Instagram accounts about sex 🤣
Probably thinks Alex has a great sex life with Mimi when really Alex is educating himself after being in a sexless marriage for most his adult life 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh god. That doesn’t seem appropriate.. wtf.
He is such a tool.

On his LinkedIn profile (Lmao) he brands himself as a Content Creator, Podcaster, and a Student of Life. *gag* He might grow up to be a bigger tool than his uncle and that’s hard to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won't comment on the mistakes or how Alexa struggles with writing numbers - afterall she is only 6 years old and a child. But ffs Meme, Alexa is not doing tables - she is just doing additions - you can see it by the kind of mistakes she did! Stop pretending Alexa is the new Einstein. Thanks god they didn't decide to homeschool her, she would be a lost case if Meme was in charge of her education.

View attachment 2349482

Why are they all constantly promiscuous?

View attachment 2349504
Why does Mimi want to show off the fact that her daughter is quite possibly dyslexic? Her numbers are often back to front and this is littered with errors. If I were Mimi, this would be concerning rather than anything else and I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with followers as something to be proud of!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.