Millyg_fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she was really expecting the whole supermarket to stop and applaud her for her kindness wasn’t she. I’m not surprised she didn’t get that response! I would find it extremely patronising and would be angry and insulted if some stuck up rich kid with a fake posh voice chose me to use as a charity case -and filmed it! - to make herself look good on social media.
none of it was done for kindness, it’s done for content and that in itself is embarrassing. If you want to be kind just be kind.

Reactions: 8
She is getting roasted in the comments section
And so she should. She did it for likes, and for her own image. I bet she wouldn’t go up to a homeless person and hand them £100 cash or buy £100 worth of groceries and take it to a food bank. No she wanted the big reaction, the checkout person to tell her what an amazing person she is, the confetti burst of applause. Not kindness, it’s a narcissistic ego boost

Reactions: 6
The body dysmorphia reel where she talks about people getting caught up in fitness and striving to change and improve their body is so hypocritical when just yesterday she was saying she’s starting a new fitness “shredding” programme…

Reactions: 1
Does it bother anyone else how she always refers to her ‘weight gain journey’ and never really ED recovery when she’s had an ED and admitted this too?? Not saying she should have to share everything but it seems a bit like she’s making recovery seem a lot easier than it is and as if you don’t need therapy when in a lot of cases people do . It’s not just weight gain and I find feel like she doesn’t speak about the mental aspect of it enough?

Does anyone else feel like she is not fully recovered? Obviously she has gained weight, but it’s a lot of muscle and it seems her obsession has been replaced with gym/building a booty. Would she really have been happy with just gaining weight?
Also her WIEIADs show pretty healthy food choices, protein bars for snacks etc.

Reactions: 5
Not been feeling yourself??? I beg to differ love, I’ve seen more of your body in the last few days than I have own.
Another narc who spends the entire day body checking and eye bleeping herself.
IMG_1795.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
doesn’t do cardio but ran a 5k in 25 mins the other day??
Total hypocrite! She plays the role of someone who eats what she wants and doesn’t do much exercise saying this is freedom. Let’s also remember she’s still a child / wait til she grows up a bit and her teen body actually grows womanly. Some people actually have to work a bit harder to maintain a slim figure.

The gal does my head in but is anyone else a bit concerned?? She started that “shred” programme or whatever it was and since then she seems to be on a bit of a downward spiral. Constant body checking, feeling down about herself. Anyone who is seriously recovering from an ED should put recovery before anything, including social media. SM just exaggerates everything and makes her feelings 10 x worse as she feels she needs to put it out there to all of her followers making her even more self conscious. Any therapist would tell her to take some time away from SM for a while until she’s back in a stronger place

Reactions: 1
Aww poor you, is this really what struggling looks like? Honestly she gets more and more stuck up every day!
IMG_4543.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Total hypocrite! She plays the role of someone who eats what she wants and doesn’t do much exercise saying this is freedom. Let’s also remember she’s still a child / wait til she grows up a bit and her teen body actually grows womanly. Some people actually have to work a bit harder to maintain a slim figure.
I don’t really follow her much to know what she’s up on day to day basis but what I find is the issue with these influencers is that they have endless amounts of time to work out, where as someone doing a normal 9-5 will only have an hour or two and might not even have the time every day. And like you said, she’s still quite young. I’m 26 and have a desk job. Definitely can’t be stuffing my face with junk and doing minimal exercise. Just unrealistic.

And maybe that’s why you’re not meant to record in changing rooms, what was even the point of this video? There was literally no need or purpose of it.

Attachments

And maybe that’s why you’re not meant to record in changing rooms, what was even the point of this video? There was literally no need or purpose of it.
She is obsessed with herself, she sets her camera up to film mundane conversations, eating meals (whilst pouting and trying to look like a lass from a galaxy chocolate advert) and generally just to look at herself. It’s embarrassing really.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand these strops that she throws when something doesn’t go her way (e.g clothes not fitting her), being miserable about it and then tries to turn it around on us to tell us clothes sizes mean nothing. Girl we been knew that clothes sizes don’t mean anything, YOURE the one crying in a changing room. I don’t think she is in any fit state to be giving advice on anything relating to food and body image

Reactions: 4