Millyg_fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone listen to her podcast with Emma? Somewhat enjoyed it at the beginning but lately I haven’t been able to stand it because of Milly. She just comes across as soo unintelligent in a way that really irks me. I think it’s the combination of low intelligence and then putting herself on a pedestal.

I mean she’s acting like a Kardashian or something wanting to do a big reveal with her hair 😂

Her hair looks the same. I was swiping through the pics like what’s changed. 💀 Litro laughed hard af when I saw the coments. My girl looks exactly the same. I thought it would look way different like Olivia neil type beat. But the reveal has the same energy as going from the iPhone 5 to 5C. What a time to be alive, bet that cost like so much money which she could have donated to Turkey instead of some 1 shade lighter hair. Most pointless thing I’ve seen so far

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks the same. I was swiping through the pics like what’s changed. 💀 Litro laughed hard af when I saw the coments. My girl looks exactly the same. I thought it would look way different like Olivia neil type beat. But the reveal has the same energy as going from the iPhone 5 to 5C. What a time to be alive, bet that cost like so much money which she could have donated to Turkey instead of some 1 shade lighter hair. Most pointless thing I’ve seen so far
Anything for a clickbait title!

1 shade darker! I am so dead I can’t tell the difference
---

It’s actually made me consider unfollowing all them girls. They’re so wrapped up and can’t relate to them anymore. They’re all so annoying now like their advice is so stupid. The girls havnt even been in relationships and they’re giving relationship advice. Anna just repeats what her therapist tells her too. None of them seem to have genuine motives anymore. That shave kit they’re all promoting atm too is tit. They’re trying to hang onto anything rn it’s just sad

Is she still on Roaccutane? I truly hope she’s wearing suncream being in a bikini all day. Roaccutane makes you more prone for sunburn, she defo should cover up for her skins sake

Does anyone listen to her podcast with Emma? Somewhat enjoyed it at the beginning but lately I haven’t been able to stand it because of Milly. She just comes across as soo unintelligent in a way that really irks me. I think it’s the combination of low intelligence and then putting herself on a pedestal.
I can't lie I love the podcast as I love Emma, but the recent ep with Milly and her room mate is the worst thing I've listened to

did anyone see her stories where she said she was going to buy someone’s food shop, then a video of her crying saying she expected the first person she offered it to to be super grateful and overjoyed…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
did anyone see her stories where she said she was going to buy someone’s food shop, then a video of her crying saying she expected the first person she offered it to to be super grateful and overjoyed…
When we’re these posted?? Was she crying because the person she picked on took offence to her offer? I need more info!

When we’re these posted?? Was she crying because the person she picked on took offence to her offer? I need more info!
I think so?? She said she’s going to make a TikTok about it, I think they were maybe posted yesterday? From the small clip she posted that’s the gist I got, that they weren’t happy about it lol

she’s now posted the video onto her tiktok crying that people weren’t grateful. according to one of the comments she went to a sainsbury’s in Balham, where most people can afford their own food shop. she replied to a comment insinuating that people reacted the way they did because they were insecure.. not because filming yourself and people’s food shop and offering to pay is weird in the real world as opposed to tiktok

Attachments

Reactions: 1