Millyg_fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Milly and watched the huge change in her over the last 18 months where she’s gone from a sweet and humble girl who used to record stories from her bedroom in mummy and daddy’s houseand would always thank her followers for their constant support to now the girl who hangs with “Z list celebs”, goes on free PR trips (never to do anything really specific but eat and film it) and is now far too above thanking her followers for their support…the only time she comes close to this is by sharing when one of her faMILLY take a picture of her gymshark ad in London…

as someone who suffers with anorexia, I find Milly extremely triggering. She films herself eating rubbish food constantly, talks about bad body image days and days she isn’t feeling good about herself yet at the same time she posts these thoughts with perfect bikini body shots.

anyone else have any thoughts on this person?

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but would regularly dip in and out of her insta, and have to agree I’ve also noticed her change. The fact she’s been a skivvy for hanging out with Grace Beverley and walking her dog is also 🤢🤢I wonder whether this all has anything to do with Anna suddenly upping and moving to Bali??

Reactions: 2
I find the constant posts of junk food showing her eating exhausting. She also constantly does body checks.

Reactions: 4
The filming yourself eating is just weird! I find her SO triggering!! It’s like she is bragging how much tit she can eat and still look “perfect”. That’s not how it works in the real world love especially once you grow up past the age of 25!!

Reactions: 1
agh ngl i love milly! i hadn’t noticed some of these things but i’m glad people pick them out to see through them

agh ngl i love milly! i hadn’t noticed some of these things but i’m glad people pick them out to see through them
I mean she’s a gorgeous girl! And she has done amazing in her ED recovery but she still lives at the gym and watches what she eats. During my Anorexia recovery my support team banned me from the gym and from running. It was just another addiction that I felt I couldn’t live without. So I probably get some jealousy seeing her in the gym all the time! I’m not saying I’d you go to the gym you have issues but when you go religiously, especially when you have ED (an ED never goes away, it’s just something you learn to live with and manage) it’s dangerous, especially when she’s promoting it so many who are still battling with their issues

I mean she’s a gorgeous girl! And she has done amazing in her ED recovery but she still lives at the gym and watches what she eats. During my Anorexia recovery my support team banned me from the gym and from running. It was just another addiction that I felt I couldn’t live without. So I probably get some jealousy seeing her in the gym all the time! I’m not saying I’d you go to the gym you have issues but when you go religiously, especially when you have ED (an ED never goes away, it’s just something you learn to live with and manage) it’s dangerous, especially when she’s promoting it so many who are still battling with their issues
that’s true, i wasn’t allowed to workout either until i was weight restored. i guess at the start of milly weight gain she didn’t class it as an ED, just a bad relationship with food so maybe that had an affair? not sure

i see what you mean tho
its interesting to see other opinions as one of my friends really dislikes her. she said she feels like she’s constantly bitching and moaning about everything which confused me!

that’s true, i wasn’t allowed to workout either until i was weight restored. i guess at the start of milly weight gain she didn’t class it as an ED, just a bad relationship with food so maybe that had an affair? not sure

i see what you mean tho
its interesting to see other opinions as one of my friends really dislikes her. she said she feels like she’s constantly bitching and moaning about everything which confused me!
I get the impression she’s had a very privileged upbringing, she comes across as quite arrogant I think especially in the last 6 months since she’s become quite “well known”. She used to be really down to earth and talk loads about her followers and their journeys etc but now it’s just about her and her references to her followers journeys are becoming quite few and far between (unless they tag her in that bloody gym shark sign that she’s on in London!). Just my personal opinion.
I hope all is going well with your recovery!

I get the impression she’s had a very privileged upbringing, she comes across as quite arrogant I think especially in the last 6 months since she’s become quite “well known”. She used to be really down to earth and talk loads about her followers and their journeys etc but now it’s just about her and her references to her followers journeys are becoming quite few and far between (unless they tag her in that bloody gym shark sign that she’s on in London!). Just my personal opinion.
I hope all is going well with your recovery!
that’s true! i hadn’t thought about that.
does anyone know anything on her upbringing? i also gather she was pretty comfortable tbh

and thank you! surprisingly well considering it’s summer🤣 same to you xx

Dressing for summer weight gain edition…and she’s wearing mainly clothes that you need to feel extremely confident in with her abs showing?? I’ve Gained 2 stone in my recovery and will never feel comfortable wearing cropped tops and mini skirts.
Kudos to her for feeling confident in her new skin but most don’t. This summer I’m living in shorts and baggy T-shirts (the shorts alone or terrifying!!).
a lot of my bitching probably comes from jealousy, I’ve been forced to gain weight to recover and focus on my health.
in order to wear what she is promoting comfortably I will need to lose some weight in order to get a flat tummy back and skinny legs, is that a good feeling to promote?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

i see what you mean tho
she wasn't any under services so I assume that's why she was still able to exercise. She doesn't have an Ed diagnosis she is just going off an assumption which I also don't understand. I know that you don't need a diagnosis but she is making a lot of money for something that may just be disordered eating and claiming it is something else. Also if only everyone could eat what they want and maintain their weight. They wont. She wont. She doesn't.

Do not body check at all today…she says whilst photographing herself in a mirror and later doing a video of her body in gym gear…

This girl is body obsessed! Considering the fact she is meant to be encouraging girls to be less body obsessed she’s constantly videoing herself and her body. I’m not denying she has a good figure because she does, it’s gorgeous but she’s giving people with eating disorders and distorted visions of themselves something to compare themselves to.

oh and She says she hasn’t missed the gym in Bali but I can guarantee as soon as she’s home she will be in there like swim wear every day!

Ps. I get the distinct feeling no one agrees with me here as I’m pretty much just tattling too myself on this thread!

• Haha
This girl is body obsessed! Considering the fact she is meant to be encouraging girls to be less body obsessed she’s constantly videoing herself and her body. I’m not denying she has a good figure because she does, it’s gorgeous but she’s giving people with eating disorders and distorted visions of themselves something to compare themselves to.

oh and She says she hasn’t missed the gym in Bali but I can guarantee as soon as she’s home she will be in there like swim wear every day!

Ps. I get the distinct feeling no one agrees with me here as I’m pretty much just tattling too myself on this thread!
Helloooo! I’m here :)
I agree, since following this thread it has opened my eyes to how obsessed she still is- every video or pic is something about her body or her body is in it. I get that’s it’s unavoidable in some situations because it’s literally her body but I feel like you know what I mean🤣

grinds my gears how she does “influencer day in the life” etc, most other influencers would say their niche instead of influencer for example “day in the life of a…”, is being an influencer (and a pretty terrible one at that) her only personality trait?

Do you Milly? Great, now imagine how triggering those 4 words can be to someone who has gained weight in ED recovery and are larger than a small? I’ll tell you exactly how as I’m one of them. I’ve gone from a size 6 to a size 12. Seeing stuff like this makes me feel I’ve gained too much.
E8703F38-1183-46DD-B307-28ECD8385AF6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Do you Milly? Great, now imagine how triggering those 4 words can be to someone who has gained weight in ED recovery and are larger than a small? I’ll tell you exactly how as I’m one of them. I’ve gone from a size 6 to a size 12. Seeing stuff like this makes me feel I’ve gained too much.
View attachment 1724969
She can’t really be responsible for how you feel. Why should she have to hide what size she is? It just shows you still have a lot of work to do with regards to your mindset with your body image. No disrespect meant at all here - but there has to be a point where we can’t blame everything on influencers.

She can’t really be responsible for how you feel. Why should she have to hide what size she is? It just shows you still have a lot of work to do with regards to your mindset with your body image. No disrespect meant at all here - but there has to be a point where we can’t blame everything on influencers.
Ok yea you’re right. But as someone who is in recovery from an ED I find her messages very mixed. Going on about weight gain but at the same time stating clearly she is a size small. It’s just my opinion that’s all, I’m very aware I’m overly sensitive and have a lot of work still to do on myself in terms of body image but so many other girls in my position will also be that sensitive and as her platform is focused around ED recovery I feel she should be more sensitive to things like stating clothing sizes etc