Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand how she doesn’t have her own thread! The most self obsessed woman on the internet 😫 now has had a tiny cash cow so she can flog even more tit to the world despite being minted. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Totally agree, there were even pap pics of them leaving to go to the hospital, you’re not telling me they were staking out the house night and day around her due date? They were obviously tipped off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I used to watch made in chelsea years ago and hadn’t really seen anything about her so checked her insta... she has def done her nose and lips yeh? Looked much better before imo... the way she speaks always annoyed me, almost like slurring it’s so slow

Reactions: 14
I saw some pics recently and I hardly recognised her. She was so pretty when she was in MiC but she’s done something awful to her face now. What a shame.

Reactions: 7
Was thinking last week, "if I see one more flippin' bump pic from her I'm gonna scream". She was a mean girl on made in chelsea- i'm surprised she got back with hugo as he cheated on her with her friend on it years ago. I remember watching a professor green documentary where he talked about his dad's suicide. She just seemed so detached and uninterested.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Was thinking last week, "if I see one more flippin' bump pic from her I'm gonna scream". She was a mean girl on made in chelsea- i'm surprised she got back with hugo as he cheated on her with her friend on it years ago. I remember watching a professor green documentary where he talked about his dad's suicide. She just seemed so detached and uninterested.
agree. I’d also LOVE to know the drama behind them divorcing. It all seemed so bitter? He always used to slag her off and then remember when she went dressed in her wedding dress for Halloween 😂 I reckon she was an absolute nightmare to be with!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it was rebelling going with a 'bad boy'. She was nutty and would have blazing rows, they'd be high and fighting. Class war in a marriage, basically.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was really surprised to see her back with him! Who did he cheat with? Is she still friends with Caggie? She seemed sweet but not really heard anything about her since she left the show.

I think he cheated with Rosie, the one who had bulging eyes, I find Hugo well smarmy even from MIC days, let's hope we don't get a 'first time parents series',....this has been done to death..💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she had the baby?? Feels like she’s been pregnant for 368371 months! Almost as long as Markle......!

Omg I'm so glad someone started a thread. Just like her friend binky, nearly everything she owns is gifted.
Also yes her face in one of her recent pics looked so odd!

Reactions: 6
Jumping on this thread! Does anyone remember the pap pictures of her getting off a boat with Hugo and co, absolutely off her face 😂 Professor Green tweeted something like ‘Londons gurning’ hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I think he cheated with Rosie, the one who had bulging eyes, I find Hugo well smarmy even from MIC days, let's hope we don't get a 'first time parents series',....this has been done to death..💤💤
Yeah he cheated on Millie with Rosie but then him and Rosie had a “thing”, but not sure if that was for the show? I recently googled made in Chelsea couples as I started watching a bit of season 12 the other day and needed to remind myself who was with who haha that’s where Rosie and Hugo came up as a couple

Omg I'm so glad someone started a thread. Just like her friend binky, nearly everything she owns is gifted.
Also yes her face in one of her recent pics looked so odd!
She has had serious pregnancy swelling on her face as well, realy puffy

I’m watching series 1 of MIC.. 18 to go 🤣 I like Millie.. Rosie is very boring and up her own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember her doing some presenting of the fashion section for this morning I think it was? Biggest car crash I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did always wonder why she married Professor Green, I know they say opposites attract and all that but what a random pairing

Reactions: 24
I never watched MIC so i only know of her from general media. She seems so pointless. I remember her doing youtube vids with tanya burr. How did they meet? Ive found her far more annoying since she split with Green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.