Millie Mackintosh #2 2x kids, 2x nanny, 2 x c-section, and an intact fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has this title come from, is this something she’s said or referenced? Otherwise I can’t say I’m a fan I don’t get it… 🤷‍♀️

Anyway. Can’t believe going out for a child free lunch, admittedly feeding out and about may not be easy for her using shields (I found it very tough) but I can’t believe they wouldn’t just take the immobile and thus very portable baby with them! Isn’t she expressing loads anyway?

Reactions: 7
Brilliant thread title. Honestly I think the only reason she breastfeeds is because she loves having big boobs. Which is why it doesn’t last very long, she also loves having facials, expensive lunches and avoiding parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why her c section is relevant?! This title is so insensitive to women who’ve had abdominal births. I can’t stand Millie but this “too posh to push” narrative is toxic. She had a breech baby and didn’t choose a vbac. This does not add to why she’s lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I don’t understand why her c section is relevant?! This title is so insensitive to women who’ve had abdominal births. I can’t stand Millie but this “too posh to push” narrative is toxic. She had a breech baby and didn’t choose a vbac. This does not add to why she’s lazy.
I agree. The way she gave birth has nothing to do with her attitude to mothering. It’s toxic and regressive to continue to push the “too posh to push” narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
agreed. C section recovery is brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The thread title doesn’t say she’s too posh to push, it says shes had 2 c sections, which is the truth. Same as the 2 nannies bit. If it’s the intact fanny bit that’s offensive it’s meant to be funny but I suppose everyone has a different sense of humour. No one is trying to shame anyone for how they gave birth IMO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
All a bit precious. If you've had a c section, you are more likely to have a fanny thats intact. Be grateful lol, mine has been wrecked for cuts and tears having kids. A tit recovery on top, i wish id just gone for a c sec 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
All a bit precious. If you've had a c section, you are more likely to have a fanny thats intact. Be grateful lol, mine has been wrecked for cuts and tears having kids. A tit recovery on top, i wish id just gone for a c sec 😂
It’s not a competition: there is no easy way to give birth.

There are drawbacks to a c section too, pregnancy and birth can be very hard, we don’t need to compete over who had it hardest.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not a competition: there is no easy way to give birth.

There are drawbacks to a c section too, pregnancy and birth can be very hard, we don’t need to compete over who had it hardest.
There is literally no competing. Its a joke in a thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Having had 2 births one of each, can assure you c sections are harder to recover from but your fanny is defo still in tact 😂🤣😂
First I had a terrible episiotomy, fanny was ripped to bits. Second birth, breech baby who would not turn. C section recovery was so hard but least I could sit on my arse. Don't think the title is offensive as doesn't necessarily say anything bad about abdominal births but I am sure her fanny is fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t sure why the sections were in the thread title either but I’m sure the way she goes on we’ll be on the next thread in no time.

Reactions: 1
I'm very confused as to why everyone else is confused about why this is the title? It was the most voted one, that's why. If you don't find it funny/don't like it, that sounds like a personal problem. Next time might I suggest coming up with a thread title and ensuring it gets the most likes :)

MOVING ON, I found this interview she did with the Daily Mail (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mo...nvented-Quality-Street-I-cut-time-toffee.html) when MIC first came out and I laughed my head off at this
"Some people do a reality show, expose themselves as much as they can and then it’s back to obscurity for them. People can get completely used up. Suddenly they’re famous for not being famous. That’s not going to happen to me. I’m too ambitious. I’m aiming to expand my beauty line, have my own clothing line and maybe own my own boutique. If Hollywood comes calling, I’m ready to do movies. I’m not ruling anything out. The sky’s the limit."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.